Chapter 30

The next day we met up and as always Kakashi is late and Naruto and Sakura screamed at him for being late and I'm reading my book.

"Your very amusing I never thought a girl your age would read something like this" Klaus told me as he sat on my shoulder.

A bird was flying above us and Klaus was staring at it for some reason "That's Takamaru the fastest bird from the hidden sand village" He informed me.

"Something must have happened" I mumbled worried "Wait how do you know his name?"

"I get bored and talk to the birds I also thought he looked yummy once I been a cat for too long" Klaus explained.

We all walked towards Tsunade's office "It's been so long since I have been on a mission!" Naruto shouted excitedly.

"No complaining about what mission we get" Sakura demanded of him.

"Or Tsunade will break your spine" I warned him.

"Move!" Someone went running past us quickly.

"Watch it!" Naruto yelled.

I got even more worried so I ran ahead of the others as they yelled for me I got to the room and lots of other people are here including Iruka "Are you okay?" Shizune asked me concerned.

"Klaus noticed the fastest bird from the hidden sand village was here and someone was in a rush in this building so I got worried" I admitted.

"Well for now we should wait for the others, the person probably was late for something" Tsunade reassured me.

I nodded and she smiled the others got here, and they told us our mission "Guards for gold buillon transport convoy!?" Naruto yelled.

I sighed knowing he was just going to complain "You have a problem?" Tsunade raised her eyebrow annoyed.

"That's totally a C rank mission!" Naruto yelled "I don't want a mission like that!"

"Naruto you haven't matured mentally at all have you?" Iruka sighed.

"I gave you an easier mission because you just came back" Tsunade explained.

"I didn't ask for it!" Naruto yelled.

"She's just trying to be considerate Naruto" I pat his head, and he calmed down.

"Thank you Scarlett your the only who can ever calm him down" Tsunade sighed.

"I will give him a scolding later" Sakura reassured her.

"With her fists right?" Klaus asked me.

"Definitely" I answered and everyone looked to me confused because they didn't hear Klaus he only let them hear him when he wants them to.

"The details are here" Tsunade gave Kakashi some paper and Naruto was going to complain so Sakura put him in a chokehold.

"The old man was more understanding" Naruto whined.

"HUH!?" Tsunade said out loud.

Sakura started strangling Naruto "KNOCK IT OFF!!"

"These humans are tiring," Klaus told me.

"I agree with you on that" I sighed.

"There's an emergency Fifth Hokage!" The women from earlier ran in "We have just received an emergency message from the Sand, here."

Tsunade read out the message "The Kazekage of the Hidden Sand has been taken by members of the Akatsuki they have requested for help from the Leaf in exchange for information on the Akatsuki."