Chapter 84

Madara sent purple lightning at us, and Naruto threw two black rods blocking the lightning. I looked at Sasuke, and he nodded.

Sasuke tried out his Rinnegan, it seemed like he could teleport in an instant. Madara was distracted by him, so I pulled Naruto with me and came out of a portal mid-air above Madara.

Madara used limbo again, and it grabbed the black rod Naruto was going to hit him with. I went to kick it, but it didn't move when my foot hit.

I pulled Naruto down when Madara used some light jutsu from his mouth and tried cutting his head off with it.

Madara's shadow kicked us away. "Sasuke you can see them, right?!" I yelled to him as we landed.

"Yeah!" He confirmed.

"I can't see them only sense them!" Naruto informed us.

"Our physical attacks have no effects on the other Madara." Sasuke informed us.

"What about if I aim for the balls?" I asked and Sasuke sighed.

"Well, that left eye should suit me perfectly!" Madara went after Sasuke.

Sasuke used his teleportation jutsu just in time, and he was replaced with his sword stabbing Madara through the chest. "So that's your left eye's ability." Madara mumbled calmly as if he didn't just get stabbed by a sword.

"That's not enough to kill you, isn't it?" Sasuke walked back over to us.

The shadow went back to his body. "Oh, is it being shy?" I asked.

"Naruto when his shadow emerges again go after it, we will take on the visible one, however-" Sasuke ordered.

"I used to hate when you would order me around some things never change, huh?" Naruto laughed.

"Let me finish." Sasuke demanded.

"Still very emo." I commented.

He groaned at us and I laughed. "This is our chance. Madara and his shadow will probably stay merged for a little longer. Naruto get a sage jutsu ready, one that seals movement." Sasuke demanded.

'You should use my chakra to make your binding jutsu.' Shukaku told Naruto.

'Thanks...um.' Naruto couldn't remember his name.

'ITS SHUKAKU!!' His voice went high pitch making me laugh. Sasuke and Madara were confused because they didn't have connections with the tailed beasts to hear our conversations.

Madara took out Sasuke's sword.

Naruto made a new Rasengan and Sasuke made a chidori. I used demonfire arrows and Saiken's chakra with it.

"Naruto shoot that towards me I will take care of the rest!" Sasuke instructed him.

"Its a bit irritating, but there's no time to argue." Naruto smirked.

I shot out my attack at Madara, and he was going to block them, but they went through the portals I created in front of him. "Oh, weird! Where did they go?" I laughed.

Naruto and Sasuke went at each other with their attack, and I was in the middle of where they would eventually collide. I smirked at Madara then Sasuke made us trade spots.

At the same time, I had portals open above Madara. My attacks came out from another dimension and hit him at the same time as the other two attacks.

Madara jumped away and left his shadow to stay stuck for him. Naruto kept the shadow in place.

I went after Madara by teleporting. "Kakashi!" I yelled as Madara got near him.

Madara took his eye and ran I was above Madara once he stopped. "You really are fast, Scarlett." He commented, and Sasuke had arrived as well while using chidori on his sword.