Chapter 3

I quickly got up and looked into the reflection of the lake near us to see my eyes are purple with three tomoes in each eye. I asked Naruto to take me to where I was last with Itachi and I kept my eyes shut the whole time and Naruto lead me by my hand.

He accidentally led me into a couple of trees and signs "Naruto seriously how many signs have we gone past?" I asked.

"Three" Naruto answered.

"And how did you get me to hit into every single one of them?" I asked and he just silently dragged me with him.

"ITACHI!" Naruto ran to him.

"What's wrong?" Itachi asked concerned.

"Its Scarlett's eyes" Naruto explained and I heard Itachi sigh in relief.

"Scarlett show me your eyes" I opened my eyes to see Itachi with a shocked expression.

"Scarlett you have the sharingan but yours is different" He explained.

"Different?" I asked confused.

"Yes," He closed his eyes and opened them to show me his sharingan "Its normally red but yours are purple that might have to do with you being an Akuma or maybe it's the prophecy" Itachi then explained how the sharingan works.

"Naruto, Scarlett this stays between us you won't understand why now but when you're older you will okay?" Itachi asked us.

We both nodded, and he smiled he showed me how to deactivate the sharingan.

It has been a couple of years and everything has been great I have gotten closer to everyone I know, but Itachi has been distance lately and it has been a bit tense in the Uchiha clan as well but I don't know why.

I was with Itachi and Sasuke eating my favourite food, dangos.

"So Scarlett do you want to become a strong ninja?" Itachi asked me and he is oddly serious.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Why?" He asked.

"Well, I guess when I'm protected by someone they die so I'm gonna be strong enough that no one needs to protect me and no one has to die for me" I answered thinking back to my dad and seeing his head roll onto the floor.

"Well I don't need to worry about you then" Itachi ruffled my hair while smiling.

He went to get the last dango but saw Sasuke is eating it Itachi actually pouted and Sasuke just grinned at him.

The next day I was walking home with Sasuke and everything is weirdly quiet, we then found the streets littered with bodies "Again?" I mumbled horrified.

Sasuke was frozen scared so I grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me to the house "Keep your eyes closed" I demanded.

I found more and more bodies on the way and we finally reached the house I opened the front door to find no lights on and it's to quiet Sasuke ran in "Father?! Mother?!"

I ran after him to find him opening a door and I saw Mikoto's and Fugaku's dead bodies.

"Itachi!" Sasuke yelled.

His sharingan is activated "Itachi?" I mumbled shocked, and he threw a kunai at Sasuke cutting his shoulder, and he fell to the ground.

Itachi used his eyes on me and Sasuke I knew immediately it was a simple genjutsu so I easily escaped.

I couldn't find Itachi and ran out onto the streets to find him "ITACHI!!" I shouted when I saw his back.

Itachi was surprised when he turned to me "I see you awakened the Mangekyou Sharingan" Itachi said with a sad smile and I felt something going down my face I touched it and it was a mix of blood and tears.