Chapter 2: Cat Eyes

"Snake, Suga I got a call yesterday and a guy wants to hire the two of you for a mission. I don't have the information so you two will go to his house tomorrow at 12 pm sharp and he will be telling you what your mission is." The two hesitantly nodded.

"Ok, we can be there at 12 pm next Tuesday".

"Good you two are dismissed." Suga nods and then walked out with Snake behind him.

Snake's pov

I walked out and followed Suga to the shooting range where I saw one of my friends, Jhope.

"Hey, nice form!" I whispered next to his ear making Jhope miss the target and start screaming.

"Oh my god, your face!" I laughed, falling to my knees.

"That is not funny." He crosses his arms and started pouting.

I stood back up and back hugged him.

"I am sorry." I chuckled. "Hey I will be right back I need to pick up my sniper."

"Right, the one that kept jamming." I nodded and walked to the front desk and picked up my sniper and walked back.

"Let's test this baby out!" I whispered and I laid down on the ground and positioned it and then started shooting at the targets.

"Damn Snakie!" I turned around and saw my other friend, my little Kookie.

"Don't call me that. However Kook how are you and V doing?" I asked getting back in position and shooting targets that were now farther away.

"We are doing good, it will also be our 1 year anniversary tomorrow and Bang allowed us the whole day off!" I heard him squeal so I got up off of the ground.

"That is awesome!" I am a very touchy person and love off human interaction so I hugged him.

"Thanks." I let go of him and saw from over his shoulder, Suga looking at us. When we locked eyes he stood still.

We were like having a staring contest before Jhope waved in front of my face.

I broke the contact and looked at the elder.

"Yes?"

"You were starring at Suga." I looked back at the said male who was putting a gun away.

I was still looking at him when he suddenly winked at me and then turned to walk away.

I immediately look down and bit my lip which he couldn't see the cause of my mask but I felt like he somehow knew.

"Ohh do you like him?" Jhope gasped at what Kookie said.

W-What? N-No." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Sure," Jhope winked.

"Shut up horse face."

"I showed you my face and vise versa. I trusted you, don't take my trust away." Jhope whined as he started pouting again while Kookie burst out laughing.

"Yeah I know and you also saw how ugly I am." They instantly stopped laughing.

"You are not ugly," Kookie said with a serious tone.

"You are just saying that cause you are my friend. Oh uh look at the time, I have to go work out." I walked away feeling ashamed.

I knew it was a mistake to show them my face but peer pressure is a bitch sometimes.

I sighed as I opened the door to go inside HQ.

"Hey Snake, you feeling okay?" I turned around and saw Suga was leaning up against a wall.