Chapted 47: Rescue

Jimins pov

I watched as Hyungsik walked to the door and then opened it.

"Hi I am Kim Seokjin and I have gotten some concerning calls about you and your boyfriend I presume," I smirked and played with my fingers.

"What were the calls about?"

"Well, they think that your boyfriend is not really your boyfriend".

"So?"

"I just need to ask him some questions." Hyungsik nodded and opened the door for Jin who was dressed in a police uniform.

"Sir are you okay?" Jin asked me and then winked.

"Yes I am, thank you for being concerned but I am fine. I am also sorry that you got called here for nothing. I guess you can go and redo your catwalk," I chuckled at the stupid codeword.

"Um okay, sir I will do my catwalk," Jin winked and then walked out of the house.

"That was weird," Hyungsik frowned before he looked back at me.

"How was that weird?"

"He is an officer that was looking at you like a full course meal."

'The plan is going just as I suspected.'

"Well, are you going to go after him?"

"That is a great idea. Baby stay here."

'Yes!'

Hyungsik then walked out.

3rd person pov

Hyungsik follows and watched as the officer turned down an alley.

He smiled as he pulled out his gun.

"Oh, I took the wrong turn. Stupid." Hyungsik heard the officer say.

"Yes you are," Hyungsik chuckled and then Jin quickly turned around looking scared.

"Oh hi, Mr. Hyungsik!" Jin faked smiled.

"Hi," the male growled.

"Can you help me find my way out of here?"

"Oh, I can do so much more" Hyungsik then pulled the gun out fully and pointed it at Jin who pretended to act surprised.

"Y-You c-can't shoot m-me".

"With that voice, I am going to do more." Hyungsik put the gun down and trapped Jin in between his arms.

Hyungsik then forcefully put his lips onto the younger. He then lifted up his hands and put them under Jin's shirt.

~•~•~

Namjoon who was around the corner was growing madder at the second.

"RM stay in position. V, Kook go in." Jimin said through his earphone.

"Hey what is going on over here?" Taehyung asks as he walked down the alley.

"Nothing I am just talking to my boyfriend, go back to where you came from," Hyungsik said back as he looked at Jin.

"Well my mom is dead so I can't go back to where I came from." Jungkook chuckled next to Taehyung.

"Please leave." Jungkook now shook his head.

"We can't do that. You don't know but the guy you are holding down is our friend and we know he has a real boyfriend so if you can kindly back the fuck up now or we will have to use force." Jungkook smirked.