Chapter 36: Bomy

"Guys look they are so cute!" Jin gushed as he saw the couple sleeping together.

"Jin shhh," Namjoon hushed as he covered his mouth and the elder glared at him.

Namjoon smiled shyly at his boyfriend before he took his hands off of Jin's mouth.

Jin was still glaring at Namjoon so he then bent down slightly and pecked Jin on the lips which made the elder immediately smiled.

"Ew love." Hoseok shook his head.

"Seriously shut up I think they are wak-".

"If you are going to say waking up you are damn right." Yoongi snapped coldly. "Be lucking I am injured or I would be beating your asses in seconds."

"Don't talk to me like that, I am older, have some respect." Yoongi opened his eyes slightly but you could feel the power of his glare.

"First off shh Jimin is trying to sleep and second, I lost that respect when you tried to set my hair on fire."

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOUR SHAMPOO IS FLAMMABLE?" Jin yelled and Jimin immediately woke up, grabbed his knife, and threw it at Jin but missed slightly.

"He said the be quiet." Jimin threatened with another knife in hand. Yoongi grinned at Jin who is clinging onto Namjoon and Hoseok who fell to the ground.

"I won't throw this one because Namjoon didn't even flinch and I am impressed." Namjoon smiled thankfully at Jimin before he turned his gaze back onto his lover.

"So where are the others?" Yoongi asks as Jimin cuddled up to his arm.

"Well Jungkook is still in America, Taehyung has his own mission in Taiwan, Wonwoo and Seungcheol are meeting each other's parents, Jennie and Joshua are actually.... nevermind," Yoongi and Jimin smirked at what Jin was trying to say. "so yeah."

"What about my dad?"

"Taemin is working with the members of SHINee and trying to give them a better life at HQ or in general," Namjoon responded and Jimin nodded.

"Wait, why is Taehyung in Taiwan? He said he wanted to stay here just in case Kook came back early?"

"Jimin you know how Taehyung is, he wants to keep his mind active and Tae has to chase down a murderer that has killed over 10 people," Hoseok said and everyone jaw dropped.

"Does the murder have a name?" Jimin asked and Hoseok nodded.

"He calls himself Bomy".

Call Jungkook now." Jimin ordered and Hoseok quickly got on the phone but stopped.

"Why?"

"Only one person calls himself Bomy and that is Park Bogum, he is not just a killer he is also Taehyungs abusive ex and he killed Taehyungs step sister to which he was really close to. Since then Taehyung has been tracking down Bogum for years and things might get messy so Kook needs to be here for emotional support." Hoseok finally went back to the phone and called Jungkook.

"He is coming," Hoseok reported when he was done.

"Good, now I am going to call Tae," Jimin said and reached across Yoongi and grabbed his phone.

Jimin dialed the number as it started ringing Jimin out the phone on speaker.

Jimin/ Taehyung

"Who is this?"

"It's Jimin."

"Oh, why are you calling I hav-".