Chapter 31: Hidding

3 months later..

Jimin suddenly woke up when he felt Yoongi's side of the bed was cold and confusing hit him like a truck at 6 in the morning.

Jimin quickly got up and got changed into his normal clothes. He first checked the rest of the room before he left and searched around HQ.

Jimin went to the gym, the armory, and the shooting range. However, nothing.

After Jimin checked Bangs's old office and found absolutely nothing Jimin felt crushed and went back to their room.

"Where is he?" He mumbled to himself. It was then that he noticed that a window was opened.

'Hmm, that is weird.' He got up and went to the window and as he was about to close it someone started talking.

"Don't close it!" Jimin heard the panic in the person's voice.

"Who is up there?" Jimin asked back.

"Really Jimin? You can't recognize my voice I should be offended." Yoongi chuckled and climbed back down to the window and crawled back inside.

"You have been up there? Why?" Jimin slapped Yoongi shoulder angrily.

"First of ouch and yeah I have, I just needed to clear my head." Yoongi rubbed his shoulder.

"Why?"

"This decision would affect both of our lives and I was just thinking if I should do it-".

"If you are leaving me I will kill you right he-".

"No I am not leaving you, you have me wrapped around your ring fingers." Jimin chuckled "This decision is a good one but I don't know if we are ready."

"Well, whatever it is I will always be with you no matter what this decision is." Jimin smiled sweetly.

"Well, I guess I will just tell you then." Yoongi exhaled and then got on one knee.

"Jimin, we haven't always liked each other actually it was the total opposite, we hated each other at first. However, once we where put on a mission together our feelings started to change for one another. The day I first realized I loved you was actually on our first so-called date. Even though that date was horrible I realized that I want to be with you more and more. I just relieved that I sound like a mad man but that is what you made me, you Park Jimin made me become madly in love with you. I know I don't say this a lot but I love you Park Jimin. We never actually became boyfriends but we didn't have to. Our know that our love was real. So will you please make me the happiest well I already am the happiest man alive so will you marry me and make me the luckiest man alive?"

"That was kind of like your speech at the rescue." Jimin chuckled and so did Yoongi. "Also YES!" Jimin screamed and jumped onto Yoongi once he stood up.

Cheers burst from behind them as Yoongi put the ring on Jimins finger.

"My best friend is getting married!" Taehyung faked cried into Jungkooks shoulder.

Jimin smiled at his overdramatic friend.

Taemin then popped out of nowhere and hugged both males.

"Thanks for allowing me to marry your son," Yoongi whispered to the elder as he hugged Jimin.

"When did you two get together?" He asked wiping his tears.

"I have had the ring since before Jin was taken. I was going to propose once we finish Bang but then you found your dad and I allowed you two, to get to know each other and for when I asked your dad the question it was about 2 hours ago, yes I woke him up too." Yoongi said shocking Jimin.