Chapter 6: Again

Jimin and Yoongi's date started with a walk through the park. Hand in hand and just talking about random stuff.

"So if you didn't become an assassin you would want to be a dancer." Yoongi laughed.

"Yeah what's so wrong with that?"

"No nothing." Yoongi chuckled wiping a tear. "Nothing is wrong with dressing up in tutu's and wearing makeup in front of people, that is so fucking lame." Yoongi continued to laugh as Jimin slid his hand away from the elder and walked away.

By the time he stopped laughing Jimin was fully gone.

"What?" Yoongi looked around panicking and took out his phone to see that Taehyung tried to call him so he immediately called him back.

"Hey, V wha-" Taehyung cut him off.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why did Jimin come back crying? Right now he is in his room crying his heart out and I am scared he might do something to himself again so you better come back and fix whatever you did to make him upset." Yoongi was about to talk back to the angry male but Taehyung ended the call.

'What does he mean by hurt himself again?' Yoongi wondered before putting his phone away and going back to his car and then back to HQ.

It took Yoongi a full 10 minutes to get back and go up to Jimins room where Taehyung was leaning up against his door.

"Jimin please," he heard the younger say as he was crying too.

Yoongi cleared his throat to get the younger's attention.

"You motherfucker." Taehyung growled as he got up and walked over to Yoongi and slammed him into a wall. "What did I tell you before this date?" Taehyung said in a low voice which sent shivers down Yoongis spine.

"If you hurt Jimin I will hurt you," Yoongi repeated Taehyungs words from earlier.

"Right so first what did you do to make Jimin upset?"

"I laughed when he said he wanted to be a dancer." Taehyungs eyes widened.

"He told you that?" Yoongi nodded. He really does trust you a price of shit like you." Taehyung lets go of Yoongi and steps back. "Jimin has only told certain people about that dream." He whispered. "You definitely need to fix this, like now." Taehyung starts pushing Yoongi over to Jimins door.

It was then Yoongi started could hear his date crying. He looked down disappointed along with a big sighed as he just listened to the younger crying.

"I guess Jimin told you all about his past?" Yoongi nods. "It was terrible but Jimin tried to continue dancing because first, he wants to draw out the killer, and second it was his aunt's last wish to continue." This made Yoongi feel even worse.

"They never found out who killed his family?"

"Nope, that is why his story is so sad."

"I really messed up then." Taehyung nodded agreeing.

"Yep, so I am going to leave, I still have to find Kookie and you try to get Jimin open the door."

"Wait before you go what do you mean you didn't want him hurting himself again." Taehyung just stared at Yoongi like he was in idiot. "No don't tell me he-" Taehyung nods and walked away as Yoongis eyes widened in realization.

"Shit I forgot he did that," Yoongi mumbled as he took out his knife and started to pick the lock.

Finally when the lock opened Yoongi slowly pushed the door open and immediately closed it.

As he walked in he saw Jimin laying on his bed with his back facing Yoongi making him slowly and carefully walked over to Jimins side.

"Jimin?" Yoongi whispered and continued to walk to where the younger was facing.

"G-Go a-away S-Suga." Jimin sniffled still staring at the wall in front of him.

"No." Yoongi sat down so he could look Jimin in the eyes. "I was wrong. I should have never laughed at you for having a dream, especially if it was the last wish from a loved one." Yoongi bit his lip as he saw Jimins eyes tearing up again.

"He t-told huh?" He nodded.

"And I am so sorry I forgot and if I didn't forget  I would have never thought that."

"But you did and that is the end of it," Jimin snapped with venom.

Jimin started to turn to his other side but Yoongi grabbed his arm and the younger moaned out in pain.

"Don't tell me-" Yoongi quickly sat up and rolled up Jimins sleeve to find the red lines all across his arm.

Yoongi then grabbed the other arm and looked at the same bloody mess.

"Jimin." Yoongi lets go of his arms and fell to the ground crying.

"I did this." He cried. "I am so sorry."

Jimin sat up and watched the older in a crisscross applesauce position, (a/n: you can tell I am mature 😂) crying in his lap.

"Yoongi please don't cry, it is my fault I should have never trusted you." Yoongi instantly looked up.

"No please don't regret it. I am glad you did." Yoongi mumbled.

"Sure you are." Jimin laid back down with his back facing the elder.

Yoongi then got up and crawled into Jimins bed and back hugged him.

"What the hell are you doing? Let go of me." Jimin huffed frustration and trying to wiggle out of Yoongis grasp but the elder just held on tighter.

"I will never let you go," Yoongi whispered into Jimins ear which made him stop struggling.

"Why? I am just a mess. There are plenty of other people in the world, why me?" Jimin turned over and looked right up at Yoongi.

"You are not everyone else. You are the only one that makes my heart flutter. I even told you about my past, I haven't told anyone about that since Bang found me." Yoongi smiled. "You were the one to make me open up to people." Yoongi kissed Jimins nose." You were the only one to make me feel alive again." Yoongi kissed the younger's left cheek. "You were the only one that actually cared about me." Yoongi kissed the other cheek." You were the only one to ever make me love again." Yoongi looked into Jimins eyes before kissing his lips.

Yoongi kept his lips there for a second before he started to move them, however, Jimin didn't kiss back.

"You know that I am sorry so I going to go." Yoongi lets go of Jimin and got out of his bed and started walking towards the younger door but when he opened it a hand suddenly appeared and pushed it back making the door slam shut.

"No."

"No?" Yoongi turned and rose a brow at Jimin.

"No, you are staying. You did cause the problem so now it is your turn to fix it." Jimin grabbed Yoongis arm and dragged him back to his bed.

"And how do I fix the problem?" Yoongi smirked and Jimin hit him in the face with his pillow.

"You are going to stay here and cuddle me." Jimin smiled and jumped on his bed, hurrying under the covers making Yoongi chuckle and also go under the comforter.

"Come on don't be shy," Jimin smiles after he noticed Yoongi hesitating to hug him.

"But I don't want to hurt you." He frowned.

"Trust me you won't." His frown turned upside down as Jimin just pulled Yoongi closer. He then laid his head on Yoongis chest and started to fall asleep.

Yoongi stayed up a bit longer to watched over Jimin.

"You really are something Snakie." Yoongi chuckled before putting his arm around Jimin and pulling him closer in before falling unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my god my heartu 🤧