Chapter 7: Ammo

"FASTER. HE NEEDS TO BE FASTER." The Captain yelled as Jungkook fights off his followers.

"Boss, he has beaten all of our best. Let him take a break," Flash said quickly watching the scary pale man.

"I guess he is a little paler today. Flash, go get some energy drinks for Jungkook." The assistant nodded and walked out.

"Okay everyone stop, Jungkook go take a break and everyone else can leave." They nodded and left. "So not bad." Captain smiled walking up

"Thanks." Jungkook sighed and took a sip of the Gatorade that Flash gave him.

"Still miss your little TaeTae?" Jungkook growled.

"Please let me see him it has been almost a week." His growl turned into pleads.

"Ugh fine you may go but it has to be at night and you have to come back before 4 in the morning." Jungkook jumped up and hugged the Captain.

"Thank you so much." Jungkook smiled and ran off to his room.

"Do you think he will tell?"

"Of course not Flash".

"Right, and Snake and Suga will be coming over today to get their makeup and everything done at 2".

"Okay and make sure Jungkook is nowhere near my office or near the dressing area." Flash nodded and walked out with the Captain behind him.

"What are you up to?" Jungkook whispered from behind the door and continued to follow the Captain.

~•~•~

With Taehyung he has been keeping himself busy with work and or working out.

"Hey V do you know when I could go on my next mission?"

"Woozi I am sorry I don't, ask Bang and once he says it is okay then I could put you on a ride-along with someone but before then I can't do anything."

"I made one damn mistake, what can I say I am human." Woozi stormed out frustrated.

V sighed and slammed his head against the table.

"That sounded like that hurt." V hummed at the sound of the voice that then closed his door.

"My heart takes all my pain away, Jimin" Taehyung then heard a chair move.

"I know" Jimin sighed. "We will find him just have patience".

"Jimin he has been gone for almost a week, that is almost a whole fucking week" Taehyung snapped, lifting his head up to glare at his best friend.

"Tae, I know. Trust me it has been hard on me too. I practically raised the kid and know he is nowhere to be found."

"Right."

"Look Tae we will find him just have some trust in your friends!" Jimin smiled.

"You are my family Jimin." Taehyung got out of his chair and hugged the elder.

"Right back at you." Jimin immediately hugged back.

"So how are you and Yoongi?" Taehyung smirked sitting back down.

"We talked, he apologized, talked some more, he kissed me, we cuddled and fell asleep."

"HE KISSED YOU!" Taehyung yelled.

"Yes and remember it isn't our first time kissing so shut up." Jimin hissed.

"Right, it is still a shock that the Suga is kissing my soulmates." Taehyung laughed.

"Soulmates!"

"Who is soulmates?" The two look back at the door and saw Yoongi leaning up against the door.

"When did you get in here?" Taehyung asked.

"Around the time you slammed your head against the table." Yoongi chuckled and took a seat next to Jimin and pulled down his mask-like everyone else in the room.

"This whole time?" Taehyungs eyes widened.

"Yep."

"Coolio" Taehyung then stuck out his fist to Yoongi so he could do a fist bump.

"Okay well this has been fun but I need to go talk to Bang so goodbye." Yoongi got up, kissed Jimins cheek making the younger blush then walking out and going to Bangs office for their daily talk.

"Aw, your blushing." Taehyung smiled.

"Oh shut up you alien." Jimin put his hands on his burning cheeks to try and cool them down.

"Cute!" Taehyung whispered.

"Okay well, I am going to the shooting range so come if you want." Taehyung nodded and Jimin pulled up his mask and then walked out and to the shooting range to see someone he doesn't really like.

"Hey Woozi what's up?" He waved.

"Nothing," Woozi snapped harshly,

"Um okay." Snake raised an eyebrow and walked away not know that Woozi was eyeing him in a bad way.

Once he got to his row he pulled out his gun from his holster and started shooting right perfectly at the targets.

After an hour all of his ammo was officially gone so Snake went to the front desk to get some more.

"Hey, Jooheon can I get some 9mm Silver Eagle bullets?"

"Sure thing." Jooheon headed to the back and quickly got Snakes ammo.

"Thanks." He smiled before heading back.

After a couple more hours Snake gave back the rest of the ammo he didn't need to Jooheon and then took a walk around the garden near the range.

"So peaceful." Jimin sighed looking up at the moon.

"Isn't it?" Someone said. Jimin quickly looked behind him, however, it was too late.

Three, faster than light, bullets came flying towards him.

Jimin stumbled back as he felt the horrible pain hit his chest.

Jimin went and touched the blood oozing out, his hands slowly turning dark red. Another bullet was sent towards him once more and this one time it knocked him out with the last thing him hearing was his real name being called.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~