Chapter 26: Locked Away

When Jimin finally texted Shownu, Rose and RM all hell went loose.

Monsta X successfully got Bang out of his office. Blackpink then went into their positions to watch out for Bang if Monsta X fails.

RM than quickly went inside the office and sat down and plugged in the chip.

"RM hurry Bang should be coming back soon," Lisa informed.

"Okay just a little bit longer" RM whined at the computer as it was near the end.

"Ah, Lisa what are you doing here?" Bang asked as he managed to get away from Monsta X.

"Uh well you see I have this mission soon and I just wanted to talk with you about it," Lisa said nervously.

"Oh well, what do you need help with?"

"Um I need help with the hacking part and RM is at home so I just came to you." Bang nods

"Okay well let's go." He waved the girl over and they walked off to the computer room.

Jisoo then came running from her spot to take over Lisa's.

"RM let's hurry." She harshly whispered at the door.

"Coming," RM said rushing out.

"Do you have it?" She questioned and RM smirked and lifted his hand to show the chip.

"Snake will be very happy to what I have found".

Jisoo nodded before talking into her earpiece that connected Monsta X, Blackpink and RM all together.

"Jisoo to everyone we have the chip let's go".

As Lisa heard this she had to get out of Bangs's lesson fast.

"Oh, no Bang I forgot I have to go to my friend's house for some school work. Thank you for what you have done today I will remember what you said. Bye!" She ran out and headed to the car garage where everyone was already in their cars waiting for the tiny female.

"LETS RIDE!" I.M yelled in a country accent as Lisa got in the car.

Shownu looked down disappointed before stepping on the gas and following RMs car that held the girls too.

5 minutes into the car ride RM got a call from Jimin.

"Hey did you get the info?"

"Yeah and trust me dude you are going to have to look inside Wonwoos notes cause this shit is messed up." Jimin chuckled.

"I will look through everything soon I am just not ready to face whatever is in there," Namjoon could hear the younger sigh.

"Well anyway, we are on our way to go to your little burrow and read those damn papers."

"Fine," Jimin whined and hung up.

"I can't believe Snake allows you to talk to him like that," Rose says.

"Well, first I am a friend of his boyfriend, and second I am older than him." Namjoon smiled.

"We are too but he is just rude," Lisa pouted.

"Well, you just have to get to know him really. Yes, he may be scaring but actually, he is so sweet and caring he just doesn't show all that because of what happened with his family." The girls hummed.

~•~•~

Yoongi pushed Jimin into his bedroom and locking the door so the younger could finally read the papers.

"YOONGI UNLOCK THIS DOOR!" Jimin yelled banging on his door.

"READ THE FILE," Yoongi yelled back holding the handle just in case.