Chapter 10: Mission

"He... is going to make it!"

"Oh my god, I hate you, Jay, I thought you were going to say he was dead. Why the fuck did you take so long to say that I fucking hate you." Suga wiped a tear.

"Aw don't cry, we saved your little boyfriend." Jay smiled.

"He actually isn't my boyfriend but after this maybe I can grow some balls and ask him." Jay patted the youngers back.

"You do you bo, and you are allowed to see your "boyfriend" now," Jay said air quoting boyfriend, and Suga started jumping up and down and followed the elder to the infirmary.

"He is in room 5 and please be quiet" Suga nodded and ran to the room.

Suga stopped breathing for a second when he opened the door and saw Jimin still asleep and hooked up to an IV.

He slowly walked over and sat down next to Snake's bed and intertwined their hands.

"We found who did this. Fucking Woozi did it cause he wanted to be with me and thought you were taking me away or something. I even called you my boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, I want to be with you and all but I am just scared about how you will react. Like we use to hate each other a month ago and now we are hanging out and even went on a date which I made you cry so let's forget about that." Suga sighed and squeezed Snake's hand. "I hope when you wake up I will have balls to ask you to be mine."

"Good thing I already been awake cause I would love to be yours." Snake squeezed back Suga's hand and smiled at the older shocked face.

"NUR-" Snake put his hand over the elder's mask.

"They already know." Suga shut his mouth.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

"I am better now." Snake smirked since he doesn't have his mask on.

"Wow, that was cheesy, and did you just agree to be mine." Suga laughed confused a bit.

"Yeah I did," Snake smiled and continued "and to be honest it was really cheesy. Plus could you tell me about what Woozi did?" He asks smiling fondly at Suga who gave him a look of disgust.

"You love it though." Snake chuckled. "Okay well-" Suga then started telling the story.

As they talked Taehyung he was getting ready for his mission.

Taehyungs pov

"Okay, Jennie I have to look sexy."

"You already are sexy but I have some ideas." The small woman then ran back into her workspace and came back a bit later with a bagged outfit and hair dye.

"You want me to wear this?" Jennie nodded. "Okay, fine I will go get change." She handed me the outfit then I walked into the hair salon and for the next two to three hours later my hair was done and now it was to the makeup.

Another hour flew by and I finally got dressed so that everything was now done.

"Wow, I look amazing," I smile shocked, looking at the mirror.

"Okay well my work is done you can go finish getting your weapons." I nod and went to the armory and got loaded with all sorts of secret weapons.

I had already heard that Woozi shot Jimin and that he is thankfully already awake.

'I will visit him after I finished this mission.' I thought before getting into my Lykan Hypersport car.

' I thought before getting into my Lykan Hypersport car