Chapter 54: Stripper

Jimin and Taehyung looked out the car window.

"Should I go in and say I am a stripper or prostitute?" Jimin asked.

"Dude you have a kid and a fiancé," Taehyung slapped Jimin arm, "but prostitute is more believable, for your body."'Jimin grinned.

Jimin then zipped down his leather jacket so his chest and tattoos were showing.

"Here fix your hair and put on some eyeshadow," Taehyung said but then did it for Jimin.

When Jimin was finally done Taehyung smirked.

"Damn you are sexy." Taehyung poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue.

"Okay don't get too crazy about me." Jimin chuckled. "Okay, I am going to go, wish me luck" Taehyung nodded.

"Make sure you have your knives hidden and keep her out of her bedroom, I'm going to crawl in." Jimin nodded and then took in a deep breath and stepped out of the car and walked to the door.

Jimin rang the doorbell and leaned up against the wall.

"Yes?" G.NA said but then her eyes widened when she saw Jimin.

"Hey, gorgeous can I come in?" Jimin smirked and looked her up and down.

"Definitely," she bit her lip and open the door.

"So want to have some fun?" Jimin asked seductively.

"Yes, but can you hold on a second before we go to the bedroom" Jimin panicked and then grabbed her wrist and turns her around and made her look up at him.

"Why don't you just stay down here." Jimin winked at her and caressed her face.

"Okay," she blushed and leaned forward.

Their lips were about to touch but they both heard glass break.

She quickly backed away and ran to the kitchen.

Jimin followed and saw that there was a brick and a note attached in a crying G.NA's hands.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah," she willed her tears.

"May I see the note?"

"No." she put the note in her bra.

"G.NA I am an undercover cop and someone just threw a bring in your house I need to see that note." Her eyes widened and she took the note out of her bra and hesitantly handed it to Jimin.

"We're coming to get you next." Jimin read out loud.

"I used to date this famous guy but he cheated on me with my sister who is now his wife. He tells people I am sending him death threats but actually it is the other way around. I broke up with him and he was so upset that he made a plan to break me and the only way to do that was by taking my sister away and that is what he did," she wiped another tear, "what people don't know is that the reason why I broke up with him is because he is one of the drug lords here in Germany and back to the story he then got my sister on drugs, which is why she is with him." She sighed.