Chapter 3: Save(d)

"Bang I am going to be getting rea-" Snake said as he opened the door but immediately regretted it as he saw Suga sitting in one of the chairs in the room with red puffy eyes and tear stains down his cheeks and into his mask.

"Oh, I am sorry I um will be going to um get ready." Snake slammed the door and ran to the weapons arsenal and got ready before he stepped into V's office and closed the door.

"Hey, Tae how are you and happy 1 year anniversary with Jungkook but aren't you suppose to have this day off?"

"I am good Jimin and thank you. However, Jungkook had a small mission so while he is out I thought I should get some work finished." He smiled.

"Oh okay well I am going to finish getting ready and then I will be back in a couple of hours. If I don't see you later then bye and have a nice night." Snake winked and closed V's door as he stepped out.

Snake finished getting all his weapons ready (you know if something ever happens then has the stuff to help himself) and went to his car.

Snake was putting his bag into the passenger's seat when he heard the door open. He turned around in curiosity and saw Suga.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" The elder nodded before sniffing. "Do you mind if I ask why you were crying?" He knew he was crossing a line but he really wanted to know.

"It is fine, but can I tell you when we are in the car."

"We are taking the same car?"

"Yeah, but I will be right back I just need to get some stuff." Snake nodded and watched as Suga went back inside.

Snake quickly grabbed his bag and threw it in the trunk and at the perfect timing too as the other assassin walked out with another bag on his shoddiest. Plus he was in an all back leather suit and his midnight black mask makes his silver hair stand out.

"Can I put this in the trunk?" Suga's voice snapped the younger out of thoughts.

"Um yeah." Snake rubbed the back of his neck and went to the driver's seat as the elder put his stuff in the back and then he was in the passengers seat.

"So you ready?" He asks buckling up.

"Yeah, how about you?" Snake then turned on his car and drove out.

"I am too." The younger nodded.

"So why were you crying in Bang's office?" Suga put his head down and Snake started to panic. "But you don't have to say anything yet."

"No, it is fine. I was crying because the guy who I stole the files from found out my real and full name and went after my aunt that was in America and killed her." Snake pushed a button before letting go of the steering wheel.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Suga screamed clenching his seat.

Snake rolled his eyes then pushed back the stick shift before crawling over to hug the other male.

"My car can drive itself." He whispered as he hugged Suga who eventually hugged back. "Thank you for telling me and I am very sorry about your aunt." Snake went back to his seat and started driving for real once more.

"Thank you." Suga smiled under his mask.

"Jimin." Snake suddenly said.

"What?" Suga said confused.

"My name is Jimin, you trusted me enough to tell me about your aunt so I said my name." Suga looked at Jimin like he was crazy as he pulled down his mask.

"My names Yoongi." Jimin looked over to the said male and smiled as he also took off his mask too

"Well, Yoongi it is nice to actually meet you!"