Chapter 43: Date

"So Jimin when should we set a date for the wedding?" Yoongi asked nervously.

"Well, when can you walk normally?" Jimin chuckled wrapping his arms around the elder.

"Well I have a couple more months of PT but I will still have a limp for a bit."

"Okay, what about we have the wedding in December. The nice white snow covering the trees and then ground. Th-".

"Keep talking or I am going to lose my mind," Yoongi whispered deeply.

"Well let's just say that if it is in December a good wedding wouldn't be the only good thing to happen that day." Jimin kissed Yoongis cheek.

"You are mean," Yoongi whined.

"What do you mean I am only nice," Jimin smiled innocently before he got to thinking, "wait nope that is a lie." He chuckled.

"Trust me I know," Yoongi whispered and Jimin teared up with a sigh.

"Look I know everything hasn't been good to us for the last couple of months but let's try and forget what happened." Yoongi could feel the aura change in the room.

"Jimin please look at me." He lifted Jimins head to make the younger look at him.

"What?" Jimin whined and tried to get away from Yoongi.

"Jimin," Yoongi said sternly "no matter what will happen I will be happy with you and I will forget anything bad that has or will happen." Yoongi smiled and softly placed a kiss on Jimin's lips.

The kiss stayed soft and sweet the whole time until Taehyung walked in.

"Whoa there, back up, stop eating each other's faces," Taehyung said covering his eyes.

"Taehyung shut up," Jimin mumbled against Yoongis lips. "Also why are you here?" Jimin pouted and moved away from Yoongi.

"Well, today is the first day I will see Jungkook for real, in like a month." Taehyung smiled widely.

"Are you going to tell him what you did with Bogum?"

"Jimin I don't know, I think he will be really mad." Taehyung scratched the back of his head.

"Well tell him it was to revenge you and your sister and that he has come home with worse," Yoongi said.

"You are right! Thanks, guys." He smiled and then sat down on the couch.

"Wait what are you doing?" Jimin asked.

"Jungkook and I decided to meet here. I thought Yoongi would want to see some real drama go down." Yoongi instantly nodded.

"Yes please!"

"Okay he should be here soon" Yoongi gave him a thumbs up.

10 minutes later Jungkook finally walked in.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook smiled and walked to hug his boyfriend.

"Hey and I just want to get this out know. I had to get close to Bogum so we almost had sex, I had some hickeys on my neck which I didn't even know I had so I stayed in Daegu for a bit longer. Please don't be mad and remember that you have come home with worse just for missions also I love you." Jungkooks smile fell.

Jungkook pulled Taehyungs shirt down to see his collarbone and then he pulled it up to see his stomach and chest.

"Where did he touch you?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyungs face.

Taehyung then pointed to his face, chest, legs, butt, and crotch.

"Okay we will be back," Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs hand and then dragged them out.

"They are going to have sex?" Yoongi asked.

"Yep," Jimin nodded.

"Well, what should we do?"

"Well, you need to go to physical therapy." Yoongi groaned.

"No, they hurt me."

"That is their job Yoongi, now let's go." Jimin stood up and walked out and then soon walked back in with a wheelchair.

"Come on grandpa get in!" Jimin chuckled and Yoongi stuck out his tongue but still got in the chair.

Jimin walked doing zigzags as he wheeled Yoongi to the PT room.

"You are going to make me sick."

"Maybe but it is fun!" Jimin smiled and opened then the door for Yoongi to roll in.

"Ah Yoongi welcome back," The therapist said. "and who is this?"

"This is my fiancé, Jimin." The two smiled and shook hands.

"Okay, Yoongi let's do this thing!" Yoongi looked scared at Jimin before the Doctor rolled him away.

Jimin smiled to himself and then sat down on a seat near the door.

Taehyung and Jungkook then both limped towards Jimin and slowly sat down.

"How many rounds?"

"Too many, but was still amazing," Taehyung whispered.

"Did both of you switch?" The two nod. "Wow, you two are my god." Jimin chuckled and high-fived Taehyung. "So is everything good?"

"Yeah and Tae was right I have come home with worse so I could never be mad, a bit sad, but never mad." Jungkook chuckled and took Taehyungs hand into his.

"That is sweet! But where is Hoseok?"

"He wanted to stay with Sungjae so they could get to know each other." Jimin nodded.

"Okay well, can you stay here with Yoongi I just needed to run some errands." They nodded weakly.

Jimin sighed and then walked out and to his car.

Jimin thought he would do a big job for Yoongi. He was going to move Yoongis stuff into his house. Yes, Yoongi is going to move in with Jimin (without Yoongi even knowing).

"Okay, Jin did you get everything ready?" Jimin asked calling Jin on his Bluetooth in his car.

"Yeah, Wait- NAMJOON PUT THAT DOWN!" Jin yells.

"Well, I will be there soon so hold on Jin" Jimin chuckled and ended the call.

The car ride was actually very loud. Jimin turned on the radio and all his favorite songs were on so the volume was almost all the way up.

When Jimin got to BHA Headquarters he already saw boxes and a moving truck.

"Jimin! Finally, keep this buffoon away from me." Namjoon gasps.

"Jin is just upset cause I kicked him in my sleep last night." Jin stuck up his middle finger at the younger.

"I need my beauty sleep and he woke me up at 1 in the morning and kept me up the rest the rest of the morning," Jin whined as he picked another box up and set it on the truck.

"Jin you don't need beauty sleep you are naturally beautiful" Namjoon winked at Jin who blushed.

"Smooth," Jimin whispered and the elder nodded.

"I know how to speak Jin." Namjoon chuckled and walked to help Jin.

"Lovely!" Jimin chuckled and helped the couple with the boxes.

2 hours later the boxes were all loaded up and on their a way to Jimins house.

"This is going to be a good ass surprise!" Jimin squealed and drove back to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~