Chapter 42: The Past

"Hello Yoongi".

"Hoshi why are you here?" Yoongi growled and looked at his phone.

"Trust me you are not going to call anyone."

"Okay and answer my question."

"You killed Woozi," Yoongi groans, "and I am here for my revenge."

"Of course you are." He huffed.

"Shut up also I have seen someone come in here so where is he or she?" Hoshi looked around and when he opened the bathroom door which made Yoongi start to hold his breath, however, Hoshi stopped.

"Back up fucker." Yoongi heard Jimin say coldly which also made him shiver. "Drop the gun." he hissed and Hoshi slowly bent down and dropped the gun. "Get to your knees now." Hoshi went to his knees and Yoongi smirked until he saw Hoshi's hand going towards his back.

"Ji-" Yoongi spoke to late because Hoshi slashed his fiancé's thigh which made him too go on his knees.

"You are growing weak Snake." I pressed my lips into a thin line as Jimin heard those words.

Jimin then chuckled. "You think this would stop me?" Jimin licked his lips and then stood up like nothing happened. Jimin then started to walk towards Hoshi who was backing up. "Bitch I have gone through hell and back nothing can hurt me." Jimin then punched Hoshi so hard that he passed out immediately.

"Are you okay?" Jimin turned to me worriedly.

"Yeah, thanks for having my back!" Yoongi exhaled and laid his head back.

"Okay, I am going to bring Hoshi to HQ so don't die." Jimin chuckled and picked up Hoshi and walked out of the room. "Also love ya," Jimin said and then reclosed the door.

"Lave ya too," Yoongi whispered smiling to himself.

Yoongi kept thinking about how his life came from Bang finding and up until yesterday.

It made him smile inside as he remembers their new moments that were made at the hospital.

Yoongi then continued to draw some new pictures of Jimin and himself as the younger was away.

Taehyung pov
(Just as the party was about to start)

"Okay is everything in preparation?" I asked and all the housekeepers nodded.

"Tae, don't worry we got everything ready," Hoseok said putting his hand on Taehyung tense shoulder.

"I know and are you ready?"

"Yes come on looked ya me I am a whole snack, look I will even pose for you."

"Wow, you do look very good

"Wow, you do look very good." I smile.

"So do you" Hoseok smirked and looked me up and down.

"Yeah I know now we have to circle the block until Sungjae calls us," Hoseok nodded "also what is going to cover this

"Yeah I know now we have to circle the block until Sungjae calls us," Hoseok nodded "also what is going to cover this." Hoseok pointing to himself.

"Probably just put a robe on." I shrugged and pushed Hoseok into my car.

"So now what?"

"We wait" I replied in a cool tone.

Hoseok sighed and moved around to get comfortable.

30 minutes later and Sungjae finally called and told us to come around.

3rd person pov

Sungjae was talking with Bogum when he saw Taehyung and Hoseok start to walk in.

"Wow I didn't know Tae would be here," Bogum said licking his lips and fixing his tie.

"Tae, Hoseok, come here." Sungjae smiled and waved the two over.

"Hey, babe!" Hoseok kisses Sungjae on the lips.

"Hey Sungjae and who are you?" Taehyung asks innocently.

"Oh, baby you should know who I am," Bogum whispered into Taehyungs ear.

"Daddy?" Taehyung asked putting his hand on Bogums ass.

"Bad baby boy, why don't we go to the bedroom?"

"Yes please." Bogum took Taehyungs hand, however, Taehyung was the one to take the lead.

Sungjae and Hoseok gave each other a nod and then split up.

Taehyung pushes Bogum up against a wall and he started to moved his lips away from Bogums lips and to his neck.

"If you were like this before we would have never broken up."

"Shh let's just get to bed," Taehyung whispered deeply and then pushed Bogum into a room.

Earlier before Bogum came Taehyung put a syringe near the bed so all he has to do is get Bogum in that area.

Mild Smut Warning ⚠️

"Bed," Bogum agreed and sat on the bed in which Taehyung then crawled onto his lap and reconnect their lips.

'Don't be mad Kook.' Taehyung thought as he continued to kiss Bogum.

Bogum laid down, taking off his shirt.

Memories from past years flashed through Taehyungs mind but he remembers what was at large.

Taehyung then pulls off his own shirt and kissed down Bogums chest all the way to his pants.

Taehyung quickly opened them but stopped.

"Why are you stopping?" Bogum whined.

"I just want to skip all of this and have me in you." Taehyung reattached their lips before moving and grabbed the lube in once hand and then syringe in the other.

Taehyung went back to Bogums member and played with it with his hands.

End Mild Smut

Once Taehyung saw the right moment he moved forward and stabbed Bogum with the syringe.

Taehyung chuckled as he saw his ex's eyes widened before they went back inside his head.

Taehyung then put on his clothes and covered Bogum with a sheet. He then picked Bogum up and placed him on his shoulder and then walked out.

Everyone was already waisted so getting out of the party was really easy.

"Bro is that him?" Hoseok asked once Taehyung threw Bogum in the truck.

"Yep".

"Tae if you see Jungkook make sure you cover those" Hoseok pointed to his neck.

"WHAT?" He yelled and touched his neck, "I didn't even know when he was at my neck."

"Well, maybe we should stay here for a little bit until those hickeys go away," Hoseok suggested.

"Okay, we can bring this asshole to my treehouse and just stash him in my secret room." Taehyung smiled evilly.

"How many secret rooms are there?"

"A lot, now go help Sungjae with all those traps." Hoseok groaned.

"Why did you make us put those traps on if we were going to take them off anyway?"

"They were for precautions. If Bogum ran out before I could poison him we would have other things to stop him!" Taehyungs smiled.

"Fine." Hoseok groaned and then walked back inside the house.

Taehyung chuckled to himself and then got in his car and drove off.

The rest of the night consists of Bogums screams and Taehyungs laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~