Chapter 16: Taking it Back

"This is going to be fun!" Snake smirks and waited until an opening happens where the rest of the teams can go in.

Snake, Suga, and Taeyong watched as Kookie and Jhopes team takes out all the guards with the help of the sniper teams.

"Okay, let's go," Snake ordered and the teams snuck to the front and into the building sliding past all the dead bodies.

"Okay Suga go left, Taeyong go to the right and I will stay straight and remember if you need help just say it." They all nodded and went into their directions.

Snake somehow got separated from his team but still managed to kill anything that was in his path when he heard an announcement.

"Taeyong to Snake I am at a dead end."

"Okay well circle around and go to Suga." He said.

"Got it," Taeyong says as Suga groaned.

"Oh shut up pussy cat." Snake chuckled.

"Look who is talking," Suga said back.

"Sorry but I don't have a mirror."

"Wha-".

"Shut up, I think I found something." Snake interrupted and hid behind a wall to watched as some people move in front of him.

"Come to my location I think I found them." He whispered.

"On our way," Taeyong said and he and Suga rushed to get to Snakes location.

"Hur-" Snake tried to say something but was hit in the back of the head with a chair.

"Snake?" Suga asks through the coms and when he got static back they panicked.

"Suga to Kookie and Jhope, come inside quickly," Suga rushes and continues to run to the younger the last spot.

When they got there all the found was a trail of blood and Snake was nowhere in sight.

"Kookie to Suga, we found the agents and prisoners," Kookie said shocked at how much people are in front of him.

"Okay Kookie bring them out Jhope's team search around the area, Snake has been taken."

"Shownu to Suga, we have some guys who tried to escape, maybe they will know," he said as his team continued to fight the goons who were sadly awake.

"Peach to Suga, some of my guys followed some cars that tried to escape and I am on pursuit with one of the cars so I will talk to you later or something."

"Okay, we-".

"SHIT," Peach yelled, and then a loud crash and a multiple gunshots were heard.

"BABE!" Everyone heard RM yell. "Q you are the closest to Peach's area see what happened."

"Yes RM," Q said and quickly drove to find his team leader.

Everyone was waiting to hear patiently what happened as Q started talking again.

"Someone call the ambulance Peach is in a lake and is sinking fast." The next thing is you can hear a splash and a few minutes later you hear one person gasping for air.

"He was shot, and there is glass everywhere, fuck he doesn't have a pulse," Q said and started CPR. "Come on, Come on," he said before doing mouth to mouth again.