Chapter 56: Dirty

Jimins pov

The next day Taehyung and I put our plan in motion.

Taehyung has an old friend who is also an undercover cop that lives in Germany and he is going to help us.

Eric Nam, that was the name Taehyung told me.

We haven't seen Ilhoon around a lot which is concerning us a bit, however, a guard told us that Ilhoon will be at a restaurant doe about an hour

So that gave us time to meet up with Eric and get to know him a bit before we went to the restaurant and pretended like we were doing a drug exchange.

Eric and his team want to take down BtoB, the gang Ilhoon is in, but never had any inside men in so that is what we are going to be.

Taehyung and I were facing away from Ilhoon but Eric was not so he was telling us the things the democrat was doing and one of them was looking at Taehyung and me.

"Okay yell stupid bastard, pick me up and then throw me to the ground and beat me up. Once the owner kicks you out, look shocked at Ilhoon then run out." Eric said and we nod.

Taehyung suddenly pushed his seat back, walked around to Eric picked him up by his collar, and threw him to the floor.

I then stood up and yelled 'STUPID BASTARD' and kicked him hard but not too hard to where he breaks something.

Like Eric said the owner rushed out and kicked us out.

As we walked out we turned our faces to Ilhoon who smirked at us. We then ran out of the restaurant and back to the hotel room and locked our door.

"Dude that was amazing." Taehyung squealed.

"We should become actors." I laughed. "Madam," I bowed to him and stuck out my hand.

"Sir." Taehyung chuckled and took my hand.

I then put one hand on Taehyungs waist as Taehyung put his hands on my shoulders. We then started dancing while laughing together until someone knocked on the door.

I moved and looked through the peephole and saw Ilhoon. I turned around and nodded and Taehyung who did as the plan said to do.

As I opened the door Taehyung put cocaine in a drawer but made sure Ilhoon saw it.

"So you two are dirty assassins." He chuckled walking in and then locked the door.

"Are you going to fire us because of it?" I sassed.

"No, I want you two to work for me. You see I am not just a pretty face." Taehyung snickered. "I am a pretty face with a mafia under my ass." I was shocked.

'We are going to be in Germany for a long time.' I thought.

"Why should we join?" Taehyung asked playing with one of his knives.

"If you know Eric that means you two are good and you two probably know a lot and you two would be a great protection to me." He smiled.

"How high up would we be, cause I will not be anyone's minions?" I asked crossing my arms and glaring at Ilhoon.

"You would be at my round table per se." I looked at Taehyung who nods.

"Okay, so when do we start?" I lifted an eyebrow as I asked.

"Tomorrow, come by my room first thing in the morning and I will bring you to BtoB Mafia," he chuckled and then walked out.