Chapter 17: New Friends

Jimins pov

"Fuck," I groaned as I opened my eyes but was faced with a blindfold and a major headache.

"Good Snake you are awake." I heard someone say, I kept my head straight and kept my breathing levels normal.

As you can see this isn't my first time getting kidnapped so I know how to handle myself.

"Not a talker I see, well that is fine, all you need to do is scream." The guy then punches me in my jaw.

I kept quiet for two reasons, one, the punch felt like a little girl just hit me, and second, it would only make him madder.

I don't think the kidnapper liked me being quiet as I then heard more people coming in and out of the room.

"Okay Snake I know you are not scared but you are going to need to talk if you want to see Suga safe." My blindfold was then taken off of my head and I looked right into the Captain's eyes.

"Suga can take care of himself," I said confidently.

"He may but I don't know if you know but Peach has already been the first victim and soon I will go down the list until you have no one left," Captain said making me burst out laughing confusing all the other guys in the room.

"I am one of the best assassins in the world. Yes, I have contacts with many people in BigHit but I have no idea who Peach is," I lied, "and I know that you have no idea who I am friends with. Kookie showed me what you had on me which is literally nothing, you don't even know my IQ." I kept laughing as Captain started to lose his smirk.

'I have a gift of lying!' I thought still laughing.

"Do you know why I picked my codename Snake?" He just looked at me. "Well, Snakes can hide in plain sight and only attack if you provoke them." I pretended to jump out of my chair making them all flinch.

'Easy money.' I thought and continued.

"Snakes also have venom which comes from their fangs which could kill you from 30 minutes to 2 hours but for me, I could kill all of you guys and women," I winked at the ladies in the corner, who blushed, "in under 2 minutes." I jumped out of my chair a bit more forcefully scaring the Captain who fell back to the ground. "Now that I had my fun anyone want to kill me now?" I looked around the room and most of the grown guys are gulping as I stared them down with my judgmental eyes.

"Good, now is anyone going to release me?" I looked at the Captain and he looked at one guy and nodded.

I heard someone walk up behind me but I saw from his shadow that he was taking something else out.

"You guys should have nailed this chair to the ground, instead of using a chain," I smirked before standing up and hitting the guy with the chair.

"Now let's have some fun." I chuckled and waited until some other guy walked up to me as I then turned around and fell back on him breaking the chair completely and I grabbed the chain which set me free, however, I was still handcuffed.

"Fuck," I groan as I lowered my hands to my shins so I could step over them putting my hands in front of me in just the right time as I lifted my hands up and a guy throat making him go down as he gasps for air.

"This could work," I smirked looking at my hands.

I noticed that the Captain ran out, locking me in here with 6 other males and 3 females.

"Are you all sure you want to fight me?" I looked at them all who then looked at each other.

Then 5 out of the six guys and also two ladies step forward.