Chapter 15: Extraction

Snake's pov

"So Bang told us that the daughter and the husband are in building 24, level 7 and in room 420. (A/n: who else gets it?) Does everyone got that?" I ask recalling what Bang told me.

"YES, SNAKE." They yelled back at me and I nodded.

"Good cause I was only going to say it once. Is everyone ready? If so head to the cars, if not get ready quick or we will leave you." I smiled and allowed them to go in the directions they needed to go.

"Wow, you are fucking sexy when you order people around." I turned my head to see Suga leaning up against a wall.

I went over there and slammed my hands past Suga's face, trapping the non- flinching male in.

"And who told you to wear that black bandana?" I smirked under my mask as I look at him.

"Peach."

"The chemist?" He nods. "Well, he has good taste, and to answer your first question I have a dominate side." I lowered both of our masks a little so I placed my lips on his and left them there for a bit. Just as Suga was about to start moving his lips I backing away and pulled up both of our masks.

I wink at the elder and picked up my weapons bag and walking to the van that has other agents inside.

We waited for about 10 more minutes until all 10 cars were filled to their max before we started rolling out.

You may be wondering why we are talking so many cars that are filled with about 12 people in each well RM continued to listen in to the conversation and it said that the Captain already broke into the building and has everyone captive which is about 400 agents and prisoners. And our mission is to get everyone our safe and take down the Captain and his mafia which we later found out was named SHINee.

Everyone had thought that the mafia died but no then have been hiding and it is now their time to attack.

Ugh, fuckers they have no idea what then ran into.

No one messes with the BigHit family. Even though we are assassins and we don't know each other's real names or our identities, we still look out for one another.

BigHit is places were love and families are found and created. If someone gets hurt you have to deal with all of us and that is why there are so many agents with us, they all want to help out Kookie and V.

"Kookie to Snake, where are the teams positioned again?" Kookie said breaking me out of my speech.

"Snake to everyone Kookie and Jhope's team will be in front. S.Coups and Shownu's team will take the back. Suga's, Taeyong, and my team will go inside. If I didn't call your team leader then you will be either keeping watch or on sniper duty, you know which side you're on."

"Kookie to Snake got it. Thanks."

"Snake to Kookie, no problem."

"Suga to Snake, I am going to turn this off for a second I need to talk with my team".

"Gotcha."

The rest of the car ride was silent well in my van it was.

"Snake to RM, we are near the building, is there anything happening?"

"I don't know, the cameras went down for about 3 minutes so more could have come so I have no idea what you guys are to expect so be extra careful."

"Shit," I said through the coms. "Fuck okay well still keep a lookout."

"Got it Snake. Everyone good luck."

"Thanks." I heard everyone say again.

A couple more minutes and then the drivers stopped a mile away.

"We are here."

"Thanks, Peach." He nodded and we stepped out.

You may be confused why Peach is here well he isn't just a talented chemist he is also one of our best drivers.

"Okay everyone get into the position we will try to sneak in and if that doesn't work let all your emotions out. THESE PEOPLE HURT OUR FELLOW FAMILY MEMBER. WHAT DO WE DO TO PEOPLE WHO HURT OUR FAMILY?" I asked.

"WE KILL THEM!" They scream back.

"Good, now GET INTO POSITIONS," I yelled and watched as the others left.

"Snake come here." I turn around and walk over and face Suga. "Um, I just wanted to tell you somethings you know if one of us doesn't make it".

"Please don't say those things." I looked at the elder with tears forming.

"Please just listen." Suga looked at me like he was pleading so I finally nodded. "Okay well, first I just wanted to say thank you. You got me out of my depression," my face went into shock, "yes I was in depression and you brought me out of it and pulled me down to the road of love. Yes, I love you I really love you. I am so glad that our mission was together because if not we would still hate each other and now that I think about it all my hate was because I envied you. You had friends, people that cared about you-".

"Hey Peach and I cared!" RM interrupted.

"This fucker is still alive hey Rap Monster!" Suga chuckled.

"Hey, ass and yes I am still alive now continue talking to your one and only." Suga then cleared his throat.

"As I was saying you had so many things in which I didn't have, which was one of the reasons I didn't like you but when we got to know each other I found out that I was wrong you had one of the worst childhoods ever. You have been with BigHit since what did you say you were 16 and I remember the sixteen-year-old, you who would still beat up the adults like you were one. The second reason I never like you then was because you were taking Bang away from me, he was the only one I had at the time and puff then you came".

"Is this supposed to be a happy thing or sad?"

"Right well I am just wanting to say if one of us doesn't make it just know I will die happy cause I meet you an-" I didn't let him finish as I jumped into his arms and kissed him.

I could hear people saying all sorts of things on the coms about us.

"Okay now let us kick some ass. Kookie and Jhope's team start taking out the guards in the front." I said still hugging my man.

"Shownu to Snake, S.Coups, and I's team are in position."

"Got it just stay there and kill anyone if they try to get out. Hongjoong and N teams are on the snipers around the building, Peach, you and your team are on the escape plan. Is everyone feeling good?"

"Yes, Snake." I heard back.

"Okay, then Kookie and Jhope attack," I said and all hell broke loose as I got back onto my own two feet.

"This is going to be fun!" I smirk and waited until an opening happens where the rest of the teams can go in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~