Chapter 55: Look At Me

Jungkook and Yoongi have been watching both 4-year-olds together all day.

Gunhak, Jungkooks nephew has really taken a liking to Dongju and now they are attached by the hip.

Gunhak and Dongju were watching Ironman while Jungkook and Yoongi were taking in the kitchen.

"So when are you going to propose to Taehyung?"

"I don't know." He sighed "I really love him but-".

"No there are no buts, tell me when are you going to propose," Yoongi said sternly.

"I am not." He blurted out and Yoongis eyes widened.

"Why?"

"I feel like we are two young and I don't know if marriage is our thing."

"Well, I know for a fact Taehyung wants to get married so what would you do if Taehyung leaves you because you don't want to get married?"

"I didn't think of that." Jungkook groaned.

"Well, you better get to thinking cause I know you really love him and I think if he left you, you would break," Yoongi said taking another bite of his sandwich.

"I will maybe try and change his mind."

"Jungkook, no, there is no changing his mind. Jimin knows Taehyung and he knows Taehyung would never not want to get married. So you better think of what you want, Taehyung or no Taehyung, it's simple." Yoongi then grabbed his sandwich and walked to the couch and sat next to Dongju.

"Can I have a bite?" He asked and Yoongi nodded and handed the little one the sandwich.

"Mmh thbajt ighs gmdod." Dongju said with a full mouth.

"Can I have a bite too?" Gunhak asked shyly.

"Sure," Dongju then handed Yoongis sandwich to Gunhak.

"Tdaght iifs gohnd."

"Do you both want me to make you one?" The two nodded and Yoongi gets back up and went back to the kitchen.

"Did you figure it out?" Yoongi asked once he got into the kitchen and saw Jungkook.

"I think I did," Yoongi hummed.

"And?"

"I am going to break up with Taehyung."Yoongi dropped a plate.

"WHAT?" he yelled.

"I don't want to get married." Yoongi presses his lips together in a thin line.

"You are so going to regret that, this might be the worse decision of your entire life. I can't believe you right now. Did you ever really love him?"

"Of course I did-".

"They why are you letting go of him so easily?" Yoongi asked mad.

"I-I-" Jungkook teared up and fell to his knees.

"Jungkook you are not going to let go of Taehyung, you are going to figure out what you want. Taehyung brought you love, compassion, self confidence, happiness, sadness, fear, anger, he brought you all those feelings back to the once broken boy, and this is how you are going to repay him? By leaving him?" Yoongi snapped.

"I don't want to leave him, I love him." Jungkook cried.

"Than don't let him go," Yoongi said circling around Jungkook who was still on the ground.

"Do you want to leave him?"

"No." He cried.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi sassed.