Chapter 32: Vote

"Okay so if you want Suga to be the new boss of BigHit Assassins write down his name. If you want someone else then write down their code name." That agents nodded at Jimins loud, booming, a little scary, but booming voice.

"Good, now you have the rest of the day to put your oppositions in this box." Jimin then turned off his microphone and put it on the table that was also holding the box.

Yoongi held Jimins hand as the younger walked down the stairs.

"What a gentleman." Jimin teased.

"Well, I am your fiancé I have to be good!" Jimin chuckled.

"I probably wouldn't leave your dumb ass even if you treated me badly." Jimin pecked Yoongis lips.

"Wow calling your soon to be husband a dumb ass, that doesn't go too well in my rule book, and what do we do to bad boys? I punish them."

"Get your kinky ass away from me." Jimin pushed Yoongi away who was laughing.

"How come nobody told me my best friend was getting married?" Yoongi was pushed to the ground by Chaerin.

"I was going to tell you," Jimin whined as Chaerin grabbed Jimins left hand and looked at the ring on Jimins finger.

"It is gorgeous, HEY JAY WHERE IS MY RING?" She yelled across the field.

Jay looked down, embarrassed.

"YEAH JAY WERE IS THE RING, WE ARE WAITING," Wonwoo yelled as he walked over to Chaerin to hug her.

"Okay let the poor guy go." Jennie smiled and walked past Chaerin and went onto Jimins back for a piggy ride.

"Really no hug for your soul sister?" Chaerin asks putting a hand over her heart.

"Stop being dramatic and go to Jay, he seems pretty embarrassed and may want to punish you" Chaerin blushed hard, and slowly looked at Jay who was watching her every move.

"I am going to be right back!" She then ran towards Jay.

"WE ALL KNOW THAT IS A LIE!" Jennie screams into Jimins ear making him flinch.

Yoongi growled slightly and picked Jennie up and off of Jimin.

"Let me go," she huffed struggling to get out of the elder's arms. Yoongi then put her over his shoulder and started walking away.

Of course, Jimin, and Wonwoo followed Yoongi just to see what would happen.

Yoongi walked into HQ, went down a hall where he then kicked some door open.

"Joshua your girlfriend was being bad again." He set Jennie on their bed. Yoongi was about to walk out but he then turned halfway around and looked at Joshua who was watching Jennie. "She was touching another male that just happens to be my fiancé. And she was being very dirty-minded." Yoongi then winked at Jennie who was looking back from Yoongi and Joshua.

"Well thank you Yoongi I will make sure she won't do again." He smirked and Yoongi nodded and walked out.

"You are evil." Jimin chuckled.

"You should know." As Yoongi walked by he slapped Jimins butt, making him yelp.

"Wonwoo he is being mean," Jimin whined running behind the taller male.

"Not my problem." Wonwoo then walked away.

"Wait where are you going?"

"To my boyfriend!" Wonwoo smiled and continued to walk away.