Chapter 38: Boredom

Yoongis pov

So Jimin has told me about Hoseok and to be honest I was mad at first but I have cooled down.

It is actually pretty easy to fall in love with Park Jimin like I did so I can't blame him.

Jimin also told me that I couldn't hurt Hoseok and I made sure to reassure Jimin that I won't, however, I had my fingers crossed.

No, I am not going to really hurt him I just wanted to know why he tried to take my Jimin away from me.

Jin and Namjoon have visited me again in the morning and we put Jungkook on FaceTime and talked to him about his mission and about Taehyung.

He seemed pretty pissed off that his boyfriend didn't tell him about Bogum and his sister but oh well.

Once Jungkook ended the call Jin and Namjoon had to leave so now I am all alone in the hospital again.

I looked around and tried moving slightly which was a bad idea because my ribs were still not healed.

I tried rubbing my knee also a very bad idea. So I leaned back and just sat there until I got the idea to call Jun.

"Hey, bro can you come to the hospital and keep me company?.... Okay.... See y'all soon then!"

So after the call with Jun, I sat there on my phone and played some games.

After about 30 minutes later Jun and his girlfriend walked in.

"Hey Jun, hey Rose!" I waved.

The two smiled and waved back.

"So what do you want to do?" Rose asked, sitting down on the couch.

"I don't know, just talking." She hummed. "Rose, have you talked to Namjoon about Jun and you?"

"No, but I am hoping to tell him soon," She said taking Jun's hand into her own.

"I think he will approve." She smiled at me.

"We just got into this relationship recently and we just want to go slow."

"That is a good idea."

"So what is with Jimin and you? We heard about the fight." Jun asks, getting comfortable on the couch.

"Who else knows about that?"

"Almost everyone at HQ. It was a pretty big deal like the new leader of BigHit Assassins forgot his own anniversary and fiancés birthday then the fiancé beats up other with permission, like that is top news!" Rose squeals excitedly.

"Yeah yeah and Jimin and I are sort of okay. I think he is still a bit upset about that but after I passed out and I woke up here I heard him apologizing and then he said I forgive you but I think that is all a cover-up and he is still pretty mad."

"Well, why don't you just asked him when he comes back. You guys are still getting married right?" I nod. "Then you are going to learn how to deal with a mad Jimin."

"I know it is... ugh.. I don't know I guess I am just a bit worried. Like I love him so much but I just hurt him and one day I may do something that could make him go away forever."