Chapter 53: Food

"Who are you?" A guy asks as many people pointing a gun at the two.

"Uh we are Justin Kim and this is my boyfriend Christian Park," Taehyung says putting his bag to the ground.

"What is happening out here and who are these people?" Ilhoon asked stepping past them.

"Sir stay back," an officer said.

"Are you Jung Ilhoon?" Jimin asks

"Depends on who is asking."

"Well if you are not, V and I will leave." His eye widened.

"Oh, boys these guys are Snake and V, put your guns down," Ilhoon said and the guards lowered them. "Come, come, they don't bite." Ilhoon waves the two over. They picked up their bags and followed Ilhoon.

"This is your room, we will go over the plan for tomorrow later on so now you two can get settled in." Jimin thanked Ilhoon and they went to their room.

"Wow this is nice," Taehyung gasped as he looked around.

"Yeah, it is." Jimin smiled looking around. "Let's unpack!"

It took a good 30 minutes until both males finished unpacking their clothes and weapons.

"Well is there a date yet for the wedding?" Taehyung asked Jimin who was on his phone.

"Yoongi is thinking November 19," Jimin responded.

"I like it, it is in Fall but it is also in Winter!"

"Yeah I like it to and Yoongi said he is going to do the wedding invitations, find tables, he is going to go shopping for his groom suit, and seating arrangements all while I am gone!"

"Wow you caught a good one," Jimin nodded. "and he has to watch a kid, god help him".

"I hope Dongju feels safe with Yoongi."

"Yoongi is one of the best assassins in the world, Dongju is in great hands. Both of his parents will keep him safe." Taehyung rubbed Jimins hand.

"Thanks," Jimin smiled putting his phone down and playing with Taehyungs hand.

"I always hated that my hands are so small and yours are so big." Jimin put both hands next to each other and they burst out laughing.

"I bet Yoongi's likes your hands." Jimin than slapped Taehyung with his other hand.

"Stop," he blushed and then someone knocked.

"Snake, V Mr. Jung wants to talk to you two," they heard from outside the door.

"We will be there in a second" Taehyung said back and got out of Jimins bed.

The two put their masks back on and stuffed their guns in their holsters and then walked out of their room.

They followed the guy to another room and then knocked.

"Come in" they heard and walked in.

Snake and V bowed to the politician and sat down near him.

"Well, I called you two here because I have been getting death threats from an ex-lover and I have this big conference coming up and I don't feel like dying." He chuckled and Snake nodded.

"Okay, what is your ex-lover's name?" Snake asked taking out a notebook.

"Um, do I really have to say?" He rubbed the back of his head.

"Sir, if you what to stay alive and not get any more threats than you have to tell us," V said in a serious tone.

"Fine but you can't tell anyone." He sighs. "Gina Jane Choi but she likes to be called G.NA." Ilhoon rubbed the back of his head.