Chapter 4: Date

"Suga! Suga! Get your albino ass up." Snake pounded on the elder's door.

Finally, Suga opened the door but not how Snake thought he would.

Suga opens the door with him only in sweats that hung low showing his underwear's waistband, and his gray hair was messy and sticking to his forehead.

"Now that you are doing checking me out, what do you need?" Suga lifted an eyebrow.

Snake cleared his throat. "Um, you don't have your mask on." Snake bit his lip checking Suga out again.

The elder panicked and ran back inside his room.

"YOU CAN COME IN." He yelled from his bathroom.

"Okay." Snake walked in and closed Suga's door.

"So Jimin what did you need to say?"

"Oh yeah um, I was wondering if you wanted to go get some dinner with me today." Jimin sat down on Yoongi desk chair and watched as he brushes his teeth.

"Are you asking me on a date?" Yoongi smirked coming up from spitting out toothpaste.

"I guess, the guy who hired us wanted us to go undercover as a couple sooo yeah." Jimin looked at Yoongi who looked as he was thinking.

"I would like to go on a date with you, Jimin." Yoongi walked over to Jimin who had his head down. "So what time should we go to dinner?" Yoongi lifted the younger's head up.

"I can come over around 6!" Jimin shyly smiled.

"Ok then." Yoongi leaned forward and kissed Jimins cheek again.

"I think you missed." He whispered looking straight at Yoongi, who then leaned to the other cheek.

"Missed again." Yoongi then looked back at Jimin before he crashed his lips onto the youngers.

"Nailed it," Jimin whispered before going back to kissing him.

"Snake, I know you are in there. I need to talk to you." The two broke away and look at the evil door.

"Who do you think saw you?" Snake shrugged and pulled up his masked and walked over to Suga's door.

"Ah V how are you?" Snake faked smiled once he opened it.

"Well I talked to Bang and he said that he will send some people to go find Kookie!"

"Thank is amazing!" Snake hugged V.

"Ok, I have to go back to Bang so bye and make sure to use protection," V smirked before running away.

Jimin then closes the door with a red face.

"That was um interesting." Yoongi laughed looking at the youngers red faced.

"Yeah well, I am going to go to the gym so yeah bye." Jimin was about to open the door but Yoongi took hold of his arm and pulled him back so the two were face to face.

"No goodbye kiss?" He smirked pulling down both masks and slowly leaning forward to kiss Jimin.

"Just wanted to save it for later." Jimin mumbles and kisses back.

"Ok now go workout!" Yoongi laughed and watched Jimin started walking towards his door and open it.

"Okay." Jimin waved and walked out and headed back to the gym and started with lifting weights for a couple of hours.

Yoongis pov

Once Jimin left I finally finished getting ready and then walked to Bangs office for our daily discussion.