Chapter 30: Break Up

(All NamJin chapter)

Namjoons pov

After the big fight on the field, Jin has been in his lab most of the time instead of with me.

I decided after the second day of him ignoring me I snuck into his lab and locked the door.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I asked spooking the elder cause he jumped back a bit.

"What do you mean?" Jin turned around and we were eye to eye.

"I mean I just got you back. I haven't been with you for almost 2 weeks and now that I have you, you are not with me. Why?" Jin sighed.

"I am trying to see what Minho injected S. Coups and me, babe."

"Okay, but why can't you take some time away from your work and be with me?" I was almost in tears in my eyes as Jin swallowed and ignored my stare.

"What is more important Jin. Your work or me?" I knew I was crossing a line but I want him to tell me.

Jin didn't say anything and my heart shattered.

"Well that is fine you can be with your work cause we are broken up." I didn't care what Jin was going to say as I walked out and ran to my room and locked the door.

"Did he ever love me?" I said to myself and looked at myself in my mirror. I scoffed "I would never love this either."

I then left his bathroom and then left my room.

"Hey, Namjoon." Rose waved but I just ignored her and continued to walk to the garage where I found my car and went out for a drive.

3rd persons pov

Rose was standing there confused as to why her cousin ignored her so she went to Jin's lab.

"Jin?" Rose knocked on the door before she opened it more and then spotted the elder in a corner crying.
"Jin what happened?" She rushed over to Jin and hugged him.

"This is all my fault," Jin whispered.

"What is your fault?"

"Namjoon breaking up with me." Rose's eyes widened.

"That is why he was so pissed off and left," Rose mumbles.

"He left?" Jin cried more as Rose slowly nodded. "W-Where do y-you t-think he w-went?"

"Either to his mom's grave or a club." She responded. "Let's hope it is not a club for your sake," Rose utters.

"I didn't know his mom died. When did she?"

"About a year ago." Jin's eyes widened.

"He hid this from me?"

"If he didn't tell you that then he didn't tell you about his brother." Rose immediately covered up her mouth.

"What! No please tell me please."

"Let's just say he died too young and Namjoon blames himself, and it in a way just happened." She said and hurried to get up.

"Here, go to this place first and if you don't find Joonie there then go here," she wrote down an address on a piece of paper and gave it to the male. "You better hurry before it is too late." She said and then walked out.

Jin looked at the paper and ran out the opposite direction of the female and went to the garage to his car and then to the high way.

The male was feeling so many different emotions as he drove through the rain to the cemetery.