Chapter 58: Team

The next couple of months Snake and V have been making friends or been going on small missions for the German mafia.

Jimin hasn't really talked to Yoongi and Dongju since Dongju told Tae that he is getting a ring.

Honestly, they were really happy but then they became very concerned.

Taehyung looked like he was about to pass out when he heard the news so when Yoongi hung up Jimin quickly became the mom and helped Taehyung actually stay awake.

Taehyung hasn't talked to Jungkook either since the two talked and they both agreed that Taehyung should forget so Jungkook could continue his little plan.

At the moment Snake and V were about to rob another bank.

"Okay Snake, you and your team are ready to go in," Zico informed and Snake pulled down a clown mask before he hopped out of the van with four others.

They entered the bank and took everything they could and left without any traces.

"Good work boys!" Ilhoon smiled and patted Snakes back once they returned under Bahntower.

"We got 907,615 euros which turns into 1,000,000 dollars in American money," Ilhoon smirked.

"That is probably one of our biggest bank robs ever. Snake, you and your team are doing amazing, keep going." Snake nodded and looked over at his team/ new family.

"V, Zico, Bobby, Chanwoo, and June, why don't you guys have the rest of the day off, you have earned it." they nodded and went in different directions, except for V.

"Does that mean we can go back to the hotel?" V asked and Snake nodded.

"Good cause my feet hurt and I need some sleep".

"Well stop pulling those all-nighters with Chanwoo." V shrugged.

"I help him with his training I can't just say no, he is the youngest," V whined.

"Maybe but tell him, that you can't do it at a certain time, and like you said he is the youngest, he is only doing what you say," Snake said and V sighed.

"What to go back to Windburged?" V suggested and Snake nodded.

"Yeah but let's do that later," the two then walk to their car and drove to the hotel.

"I heard from Wonwoo that Yoongi has also been doing all-nighters and hasn't really left his office from all the work".

"Why does he have so much work?" Jimin said cutting Taehyung off.

"Taemin found a girl spying on Wonho so now Yoongis has to think of ways to make BHA safer." Jimin hummed.

"How is Do-".

"He says Dongju is good, he has already started preschool. Wonwoo says he also has learned what we do for a living".

"How?"

"He found one of Yoongis knives and asked about it. Yoongi said he felt bad so he told him then Dongju begged to show him his work so now everyone at BHA is in love with the little one." Jimin chuckled.

"We need to get this mission over with. I am missing so many things." Jimin sighed as he parked his car. The two then made it to their hotel room.

"Finally." V exhaled as he slammed the door shut.

"Should I call him?" Jimin asked.

"It has already been 3 weeks since you last talked to Yoongi" Jimin nodded and called Yoongi on FaceTime.