Chapter 12: Two days

It has been two days since V has been officially announced to be in a coma, the surgery went okay it is just his body needed more time to heal.

It has been two days since Jhopes machine been broken. Apparently, someone broke in and stole Peach's chemicals that was really the thing that made people heal quicker.

So Peach has been locked away in his lab trying to make more.

It has been two days since Jungkook had stopped eating.

It's been two days since everything went gloomy in the agency as V was like the light of the company.

Many people were on missions and if they weren't they were either doing paperwork, gym, or in the shooting range.

Jungkook has told everyone what has happened when he got kidnapped and had to spend one day in a cell so the other couple sees if he could still be trusted.

Jimin and Yoongi have not spent one moment together as Yoongi was either in the gym or with Bang while Jimin was usually on missions or was with Jungkook in the shooting range.

~•~•~

"So how are you and Suga?" Jungkook asked finishing the magazine in his gun.

"Um we are good I guess." Jimin shrugged and continued to shoot.

"You guess?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow.

"Well we haven't talked or seen each other since V and neither of us has taken time off to talk to the other so yeah." Jungkook nods.

"Well I know he is in your room sitting there." Jimin gave Jungkook a weird look. "Don't ask how I know I just do, so go." Jungkook took the elder's gun and started pushing Jimin towards the exiting door.

"Okay!" Jimin happily said and ran out to his room.

When Jimin got there he immediately walked in, however, that was a horrible mistake as Yoongi was kissing and groping the person who made the younger's life terrible, Woozi.

Jimin gasped making himself known to the others. Yoongi looked to the door and pushed Woozi off of his lap.

"Jimin this is n-" before Yoongi could finish Jimin ran out of the room.

"See what you did you fucking asshole," Yoongi growled and ran out not hearing Woozi chuckled

"SNAKE," Yoongi yelled running after Jimin who ran to the garage, got into his car and drove off.

Yoongi quickly got into his car and tried following Jimin but lost him on the highway.

When Yoongi returned to HQ he went and found Bang and told him what happened.

Flashback

Yoongi went to Jimins room exhausted.

Yoongi was a bit upset that he hadn't seen Jimin but he needs space just like he did so Yoongi took a shower to try and figure stuff out.

When Yoongi finished getting out of the shower he laid down on Jimins bed when he heard a knock.

"How the fuck did you get here?" Yoongi asks angry but was pushed back and fell into a chair.

"Yoongi I told you, I would get you eventually." The elder tried to get out of Woozis grasp but the younger got onto his lap and started kissing him.