Chapter 11: DNR

Jungkooks pov

I was getting ready to see my baby early, however, the Captain told me he had a mission so I asked Ken to track Taehyung and saw that he was at the Euphoria Club, and like my god, he looked amazing from the cameras that spotted him.

When I got there I watched from afar as Taehyung seduced the target in the bathroom.

I really wanted to punch this guy cause he was touching what was mine but I knew I couldn't interfere so I just watched as the two run hand in hand together to the guy's car which I, of course, had Ken hack so I could hear and see everything they were doing inside the car.

"Wow, what a nice car!" Taheyung said a little too excited.

"Thanks, baby!" The guy smiled and started to drive with his hand on Taehyungs upper thigh and then it was silent for a bit until the dumbhead starts talking again.

"What you thinking about?" He asked making me also wonder too.

"If you knew you would stop the car and fuck me here." He then squeezed Taehyungs thick thigh.

"Damn, I might take you anyway." The target said making me want to punch him so fucking hard it is taking like every cell in my fucking rock hard body to not pull him over and punch in his face.

"That it is what I am counting on." Taehyung grabbed the guys hand and brought it up a little higher.

'Oh, shit.' I thought pissed off.

"Okay, we are here, hurry." He quickly got out of the car, same as Taehyung and the two rushed up to his house.

I parked my bike and climbed up the house to see that Taehyung is up against a wall as the guy is kissing down his neck.

I use some of my equipment for spying so I could now hear them, which was a bad idea cause I then heard Taehyungs sweet moans come out.

I even had to watch his target take off my baby's shirt but he stops randomly. I could see Taehyung smirking and the guy backing up and finally, I could see Taehyungs abs that have guns and knives strapped to him.

"Shit." I heard the target whispered.

"Shit is right so sit your ass down," Taehyung ordered and he did.

"Okay I am going to make this short, and btw my name is V".

"Double shit."

"So you know who I am?" He nodded. "Good so I will see you in hell then" Taehyung smirked, taking out his gun and shooting the guy right in the head without even looking at him.

'I always forget he is amazing with guns.'

Taehyung then took the covers off the target's bed and wrapped him up and drag him to his car where Taehyung put him in the truck and drove off.

I went back to my motorcycle and followed and listening to the conversation that was happening inside.

I assume the spot he stopped and waited was the meeting stop as he just waiting for others to show up while I waited and watched from a little less than a mile away.