Chapter 27: True Feelings

Jimin was the first to wake up between the two. However, he didn't move he continued to stare at the love of his life that is laying on his naked chest.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi suddenly said spooking Jimin.

"N-Nothing is."

"Mmh." Yoongi got up and lauded in between Jimins legs. "You like to stare at me when you are distressed so come on tell me".

"So I found out stuff about my dad but in the drive, there is going to be more. Things about what Bang did. More on why he left. I don't think I will be able to handle all this stuff." He sighed.

"It will be okay. At least you have me" Jimin smiled before sighing.

"Okay but you need to get up I have to get my computer," Yoongi whined but rolled off of Jimin and back to his side of the bed.

Jimin then got up and went to his desk were his computer and the drive was and then went back to his bed and got comfy.

"Okay, I am opening the computer." Yoongi looked at Jimin weirdly but went along with it.

"Okay" Jimin took another breath before looking at the drive.

~•~•~

"He is your dad!" Yoongi gasped.

"Yeah, Lee Taemin also knows as Flash. This whole time I was near him and ugh do you think he knows who I was?" I looked hopefully at Yoongi who shrugged.

"I really don't know Jimin. If he did he probably would want to kill you." I nodded and looked back at my computer. "Whoa look this is, this is why Captain and Bang are enemies. Captain was trying to go to the police after what he did to your family and then Bang took his family away. I would hate him too if that happened." I nodded.

"Yeah, but that doesn't explain why my dad left me and my mom ?"

"You are going to have to ask him yourself." I shook my head.

"When we attack he will probably be with Captain and he may die an-".

"Jimin shush you are making yourself panic," Yoongi says putting his hand on Jimins chest and rubbing small circles over his heart.

"Okay, thanks".

"No problem love" Yoongi kissed the tip of Jimins nose making his nose scrunch up.

"I am going to make some breakfast" Yoongi smiled at the younger as he got up and got changed in some sweatpants and no shirt making Jimin stared in awe at him.

Yoongi walked out with a smirk on his face and as he started to make breakfast he heard the front door open and close.

Yoongi quickly grabbed a kitchen knife and slowly made his way to the front.

Since the lights were off it was hard to see but as Yoongi then bumped into someone. Both figures moved quickly to block each other's blows even in the dark.

However, Yoongi used his small height against his opponent as he then went to the legs and tackled the figure down.

As Yoongi was about to punch the figure in the face with the knife pressed against the guys' neck the lights came on.

"YOONGI DON'T!" Yoongi looked down at the figure and saw Wonwoo on the ground with blood running across his face.

"Dude next time you scare me like that I really will kill you." Yoongi threatened before getting off Wonwoo and helping him up.

"Thanks." He said.

"Don't thank me, idiot, thank Jimin. If he didn't turn on those lights you would be dead." Yoongi glances at Jimin who was still slightly shocked at what just happened.

"Well thanks, Jimin, and you got yourself a good one I felt his strength and length all in like two minutes and you have him your whole life, lucky bitch." Wonwoo winked at Jimin and making both males blush.

"Why are you here anyway?" Yoongi asked waving his knife around.

"Just wanted to drop by and talk." Wonwoo rubbed the back of his neck.

"What do you want to know?" Yoongi asked going back to the kitchen to putting eggs on three plates along with some toast and setting it on the table.

"Well, when we go rescue S. Coups and Peach um how do I um apologize to Seungcheol for what I said?" Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other.

"Well maybe when you see him you should kiss him then once we get to a hospital then you should explain what you said and tell him what you feel for him." Wonwoo nodded at Jimins words.

"Yeah that would be romantic but the thing is I am scared. Our line of work is scaring especially when you care for someone".

"Wonwoo let me stop you right there. You see this," Yoongi pointed back in forth between Jimin and him, "we are one of the most hired assassins in the world but we are still a couple, I think, we never really made it official." Yoongi said now confused while Jimin continues.

"You just have to trust each other really. You have to believe that they will be okay. We are allowed to live Wonwoo, we are human after all so just follow your heart because it can be wonderful." Jimin smiled at Yoongi.

"You two are just so cute!" Wonwoo cooed.

"Yeah, yeah, now eat." Yoongi chuckled and Wonwoo nodded and dug in.

"Wait Wonwoo do you even like Seungcheol?" Jimin suddenly asked.

"Well, I think I do".

"What do you mean by I think? It is either yes or no." Yoongi sassed and Jimin sent his lover a slight glare.

"Don't mind him he is just being a meany pants but the meany is a bit right, you have to know your feelings before you do something that makes Seungcheol fall for you even more only to get his heartbroken." Wonwoo lowered his head.

"I think I like him. He makes my heart flutter, he makes me blush when he would compliment me, umm when he would get heart it would feel like my heart was breaking an-".

"Okay well, that is enough you told us everything we need to know," Yoongi nodded at Jimin.

"Wonwoo you don't like Seungcheol, I think you love him." Jimin smiled making his eyes disappear.

"Really?" Jimin nodded.

"Well, I need to go save my love!" He declared.

"Yes we know but we have to wait at the right time which should be in two days so just calm your horny ass," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Fine but then we will go save my love!" All three nod.

"Well this has been fun but I need to talk with Jun about somethings so bye!" Wonwoo then took another bite of the breakfast before running out of the house.

Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other weirdly before shrugging and finishing their breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is like a terrible place to end this chapter but if I went on it would probably be over 2000 words and I am not feeling that and thank you so much for getting this book to +500 views!!