Chapter 48: Reverse

Yoongi may have been on crutches but he still made Hyungsik regret ever being born.

To say Namjoon and Jin were not entertained would be an understatement.

The two were watching from the cameras in the room while sitting on a couch eating popcorn.

"What are you two doing?" Jin looked up and saw Jimin.

"We are watching Mr. Suga work," Namjoon replied.

Jimin hummed and then sat down next to Jin and took some popcorn agile the three watched Yoongi do his job.

"Does this have sound?" Jimin asked.

"No, but I think you can hear the screams." Jin chuckled and leaned back onto Namjoons shoulder.

"When should I go in?"

"Uh Jimin do what you want. We just want to see Yoongi beat the shit out of Hyungsik." Namjoon groaned and watched as Yoongi then took out a gun.

"Fine." Jimin stood up and walked to the door. "SUGA!" Yoongi turned around and saw Jimin rushing in.

"Hi," he smiled.

"Give me the gun." Jimin put his hand out and Yoongi sighed and handed the gun over after a bit of hesitation.

"Thank you my luv." Jimin then shoots Hyungsik in between the eyes.

"Oh come on I wanted to do that." Yoongi pouted.

"I know," Jimin smirked and pulled Yoongi in by his waist and leaned in to kiss him like they do in movies.

"We have done this before haven't we?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

"Yeah remember the thing with Woozi but the roles are now switched." The elder nodded.

"Right," he smiles.

"Well since that is done my dad and I are going to go out for a bit so love you and bye." Jimin kissed Yoongi on the lips before he walked out.

Yoongi soon followed and meet up with Jin and Namjoon.

"Did you like the show?"

"Yes, we loved it!" Jin chuckled and Yoongi shook his head playfully.

"So what do you want to do?" Namjoon asked.

"Um well, I could go figure out how much physical therapy I have to do until I can walk normally but other than that I want to lay down on my bed-".

"Dude that is so boring." Jin groaned.

"Well I can't do much with my knee, and my fiancé is gone so I can't do that," Yoongi laughed.

"Whoa there didn't need to know that but you probably do need to catch up on a lot of work." Yoongi nodded and then went to his office where he sat down and started to try and finish his papers.

~•~•~

Taehyung has been in the gym for almost the whole day, the only little break was when he got Jimins ex.

Taehyung felt like he had let down his best friend. He feels like he should have been strong to hold off Hyungsik.

Jungkook obviously watched from afar, knowing he couldn't stop the infamous V, so he stayed back and made sure his boyfriend doesn't pass out or anything.

"I need some water." Jungkook heard Taehyung said and then he decided to move.

"Babe why don't you just take a shower and rest." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook who was watching Taehyung like he was his prey.

"I don't want to Kookie," Jungkook sighed and started to massage Taehyungs shoulders once he got down from the stairs.

"Why?" The elder sighed.

"I know I am strong but it just felt as," he sighed, "when Hyungsik pushed me I felt like he pushed me away so easily and I don't like that feeling."

"I know what you are feeling and I think you should be with loved ones. I know Jimin and Taemin are going wedding shopping why don't you go with them?"

"Maybe," Taehyung turned around to look at his lover.

"Well, you better hurry before they leave."

"I will get ready but why don't you go find Jimin and tell him to wait," Taehyung put his hand on Jungkooks chest and stared into his eyes.

"Well since that will get you out of the gym. Sure" Jungkook pecked Taehyung on the lips before he moved and walked back up the stairs and out of the room.

Taehyung smiled to himself as he packed up his stuff and then followed the younger out.

Taehyung walked into his and Jungkooks rooms and took a quick shower before rushing out to get dressed before he ran out to find Jungkook, Jimin, and Taemin all taking in the front.

"Okay, I guess we can all leave now!" Jimin smiled. Taehyung kisses Jungkooks cheek and then walked off with the other two.

"Are you ready to find your suit?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"Yeah, I am!" Jimin shyly smiled.

"I can't believe you are actually getting married to your enemy! Life's a bitch sometimes." Taehyung chuckled and Taemin looked at the two confused.

"What do you mean by the enemy?" He asked and Jimin sighed.

"Well once I killed Jongin, my abusive ex-boyfriend, Bang brought me to BHA and I met Yoongi. We clashed heads 24/7 and grew up hating each other until last year. Last year Yoongi overheard me talking about how I felt about myself and he said I looked good. Then we had a mission in which you know about and we got so much closer until he asked me out, however, the date went horribly wrong. We then talk and talked and got to know each other better and our love was getting deeper. The rest of our story is history that you already know."

"Wow, like you could make a movie or book out of your life." Taemin chuckled.

"That is what I said!" Taehyung high fived Jimins dad.

"We are here," Jimin laughed and got out the car and looked up at the building.

"This will forever change your life, are you sure you want to do this?" His dad asked.

"100 percent," Jimin said confidently and the started to walk inside with the other two following behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been writing ahead and I am already at chapter 53 cause I have no life!!