CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Blake opens the door and guides me into the entrance. His arm circles around my waist and he nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck. We stand in the shadows as footsteps wander from the kitchen and into the dining room.

"Buttercup is yellow with a star on her cheek. She likes yellow flowers and carrots. Fluffy is blue and has sparkles in her yellow and pink hair."

"What about the other one, the white and pink one?"

"Oh, that's princess sparkles!"

"And the blue one is Sky, right?"

"Yes," Lo cheers.

He peers around the corner and chuckles. Nudging him to the side, I peek over his shoulder and grin. I slap my hand over my mouth to stifle the chuckles.

London is perched on a chair whilst Dad is putting the plates and cutlery out. She tugs on a large smile and flutters her eyelashes.

"Why do you want another yellow unicron if you already have Buttercup?"

"She told me she wants a sister."

"I could buy you the yellow unicorn."

"Would you really?" She gasps.

"Of course!" Dad kisses the top of her head.

Blake grabs my waist and pins me against the wall. He presses his face into my neck to stifle the laughter. I wrap my arms around his waist and tug his body closer to mine.

"Does she get this from Logan?" His breath tickles my skin.

I weave my fingers through his hair and nod.

His lips brush against mine and my heart flutters.

"Do you remember that time I snuck into your bedroom."

"Yes." I laugh.

"I wish we could sneak upstairs."

"Sometimes I wish we could skip back in time, just for a day."

"If I go back in time, I would tell myself to say hi to you. Perhaps I wouldn't have wasted so much time if I knew you felt the same about me."

"You wouldn't have London, though." I sigh.

"We'd always have her, one way or another."

I wonder if Logan is destined to die in every alternative reality, I hope not.

Blake cups my cheek and kisses my forehead.

"I love you so much."

"We should say hi before they find us."

"Alright." He nods.

He hooks his finger under my chin and guides our lips together. I slide my hands down his chest and circle them around his waist. Blake takes my hand and pulls me into the dining room.