CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

The material tightly wraps around my body as I yank on the zipper. It stops moving and my arm aches from yanking. I let go, and it slides down and I glare at the mirror. I tug on the material around my belly, willing for it to move a little more, but it doesn't.

"Please Blake, I need your help in here."

"Just a second."

I brace against the counter and take a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" He skids into the room and smiles.

"Can you help me with the stupid zip?"

"Let me work my magic." He chuckles.

I suck everything in which doesn't help. The zipper jams and my heart sinks. Blake tugs on the dress and the zipper slides up and I smile.

"When are you going to buy more clothes? You can't spend the whole time wearing my clothes, even if you look really sexy. It also pains me that I'm telling you to buy clothes." He sighs.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. Blake pecks my forehead and I grin.

"It's on my list of things to do, but I just." I shrug.

"You're being lazy?" Blake chuckles.

"Yeah, and tired." I nod.

"I'd shop for you, but I don't think you'd be impressed with my outfit choices." He laughs.

"I should take Kyle, it's been forever since we've gone shopping. Do you want anything while I'm there? Lo needs some more clothes too, so at least that'll brighten my day."

"Leave some baby shopping for us. I want to see you get excited over cute outfits."

"Okay, sure."

"We're finishing early tomorrow, so I'll grab Lo and take her to the park so you can shop in peace."

"Thank you so much!"

His arm slides around my waist and his nose trails across my jawline.

"I love you." He kisses my chin and smiles.

I cup his cheek and kiss his lips.

"We should leave."

His hand grips on my waist and he groans.

I wander into the bedroom and slide into a pair of flats. Blake wanders out of the bedroom while I slip on my rings and grab my handbag.

Blake walks down the hallway with London dangling over his shoulder.

"We're ready to go." He smiles.

"Thank goodness."

I yank the door open and jump back. Tori presses her and on her chest and shakes her head. Blake stands beside me while London beams with happiness.