CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Blake's hands cover mine as he kisses my exposed belly. It looks like chubby weight, but Blake's in love with the little bean floating around. His warm breath tickles my stomach and I squirm under his soft grip. His hand slides down my thigh and he hooks it around his waist. His green eyes gleam with an excitement which makes my stomach knot.

"I crave that feeling to be with you. I need you so much." He brushes his nose along my collarbone, then across my jawline and to my lips. I squeeze his arms and sigh as his lips reach mine.

I slide my fingers into his short, soft hair and tug. Blake presses his body against mine and grins.

"And I miss that noise you make when you-" The door creaks open and Blake groans as he rolls to the side. He pulls the blanket around his body and turns the lamp on.

I squirm under the bright light as I sit up. London appears at the end of the bed dives under the blankets. She crawls up the bed and plops beside us. She wraps the blanket around her face and pouts.

Tears trickle down her rosy cheeks and she sniffles. I brush the tears away and cup her cheek. London flutters her eyelashes and looks up.

"What's wrong? Did you have another nightmare about the monster?"

"Yes, then I woke up, and now there's a monster hiding under my bed. I told him to leave, but he won't go away." She frowns.

"Aw no." I sigh.

London leans against my side and I wrap my arms around her body. Blake droops against the pillows and boops her nose.

"Don't be sad, bubba. I'll tell him to find someone else's bed to live under."

"He doesn't listen." She sniffles.

"Daddy will take care of everything." He grins.

"You will?" Lo springs up.

"Yes, of course I will."

He opens his arms and London dives into them and snuggles into his chest. She sniffles and rubs her cheeks, so Blake rubs her back and kisses her head.

"Don't cry, everything is going to be okay." He squeezes her.

I slide across the bed and wrap my arms around the pair. London rests her head against my chest and I kiss her head.

"How about a bedtime story?" I chuckle.

Blake's body tenses and he glares.

"We can read the princess story again." Lo cheers.

His eye twitches, which makes me laugh.

Lo turns around and looks at me. Her blue eyes sparkle as she snuggles into his chest.