CHAPTER THIRTY

CHAPTER THIRTY

Music blares through the bathroom as I slide into my new pink dress. The fabric expands around my bump and I sigh with content. I wasn't sure about the price tag, but since it's stretchy enough to make it through my pregnancy and breastfeeding, I decided to splurge.

The zip slides up and twirl around and shake my hips. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and grin. Damn, I look so good in this. I dance towards the bench and swipe the nude lipstick. I apply a thin coat and toss it back.

I kiss the air and peer over my shoulder. Blake presses himself into the bed and groans. I slide my hands over my bump and grin.

"I've reached that point where it's a cute bump shape. Soon enough, I'm going to be huge and swollen." I groan.

"You're going to be sexy no matter what."

"Thank you."

Blake jumps off the bed and wanders into the bathroom. His grips my waist and slides his hands over my stomach. He moves one hand up my side and brushes my curly hair to the side. Blake kisses my neck and trails down my collarbone.

I lean forward but he tugs me back against his chest. Blake chuckles while I groan. He presses his warm cheek against mine and I sigh.

"What are you doing? I'm trying to get ready."

"Convincing you to stay with me, hopefully in our bed."

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. He smiles as I slide my fingers through his hair.

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm worried about you and our bub. What happens if something bad happens? Some drunk person could bump into you, or you could slip and fall. This seems a little dangerous."

"What do you think we're doing tonight? Playing on stripper poles or something?"

"I have no idea because you've been secretive about it."

"Aw, baby." I kiss his nose. "We're not going to the club or to the strippers. Charlotte and I decided it would be too dangerous for anything like that."

"So what are you doing instead?"

"I don't know." I shrug. "I just planned part of the night. However, we told the other girls that it needed to be suitable for me, and they were happy to oblige."

"Ava," he grumbles.

"What? I really don't know. I planned the limo and the resort room, what happens there, a complete mystery."

"A limo?" He frowns.

"Since we can't have the party bus, we decided on a party limo. Everyone will be seated, we get a cool ride and a fun time."