Chapter Fifty-Nine: Damn Ron

VANYA WAS pale. Her hair was sticking to her forehead. Her eyes where closed and her breathing was labored. The sky outside was dark, stars beginning to twinkle.

"We're gonna get you some more pain meds," Klaus said. "I promise."

"Yeah, okay," Vanya laughed weakly. Ben sighed and patted her hand.

Five and Jordan were still asleep. Jordan had passed out, the high already gone, and Five had laid down next to him pretty much right after. Luther was trying to organize what few things they had up in the attic, and Ben was sitting on the top of the stairs with Klaus. The two where quietly discussing something Allison couldn't hear.

"Look, Allison," Vanya said quietly. "It's okay. I'm just, like, getting over this injury. Damn, I get injured a lot."

Allison giggled. A moment of silence fell over them all, and Allison started looking over her siblings, doing a headcount. Everyone but Diego.

But Diego.

God, Allison had never thought she'd miss Diego this much. Even after they'd all left home, she'd never felt his absence his much. She missed him throwing his knives and fighting with Luther, missed his small bickering with Klaus and the happiness towards Ben. She missed him.

God, she wanted Diego back.

"It should be safe for me to go down now," Klaus said, standing up and adjusting his pants. "Ron's probably either gone to sleep or left or something."

"Alright," said Luther. "Be careful. Don't get caught."

"Oh, please. Don't you know me, Luthie?" Klaus spread his arms wide and winked. Luther made a face.

"That's exactly why I'm worried." He replied. Klaus stuck his tongue out.

"Okay. I'm going. Wish me luck?" He looked down at Ben with a grin.

"Don't die, Klaus. Not again." Ben said grimly.

"Wait—Klaus died?" Vanya asked, wincing.

"Not important. I'll go find you some drugs." Klaus said.

He went down the steps, quietly and with a small smirk on his face.

Just as he went to open the door, it swung open. There was a boy with long, slightly curly brown hair and an angry look on his face.

Except for when he saw Klaus.

"Holy shit!" He said.

"Uh...hello?" Klaus smiled awkwardly. Ben, Luther, and Allison's faces all appeared on the stairway.

"Uh-oh," Ben mumbled.

The boy stared at them with a gaping mouth.

~{}~

Ron couldn't think. Was that fucking Number a Four in front of him? What the hell?

"Uh...hello?" Number Four smiled at him and Ron didn't reply. What was he supposed to say?

Up above Number Four, Number Six, Three, and One all appeared. Without their masks.

"Uh-oh," Number Six said.

"Oh my God," Ron whispered. "Oh my God!" He yelled.

"Hey! Hey, hey, little buddy," Number Four reaches out and touched his shoulders.

Holy shit he was touching his shoulders what why why

"You okay? You look like you're about to cry." Four said. Number Three suddenly rushed downstairs and stood next to Four.

"Come on, let's get you downstairs." She said, and she took his hand and pulled him towards the steps.

"What? No!" Ron said quickly. "What the hell are you doing in my attic?!"

"Visiting," Klaus said quickly. Ron arched an eyebrow and his jaw dropped.

"The Umbrella Academy decided to just visit my attic?" Ron said, voice squeaky. He hated himself right then, and his arms crossed in front of his chest. He winced almost immediately after the voice crack. God, he hated his voice.

"...Yes. That's exactly what happened." Number Six said awkwardly.

"Where the hell is my brother?!" Ron asked.

"He's...gone." Number Four said.

"Where the fuck is Jordan?!" Ron yelled. His eyes trailed up to where Number One and Number Six still stood.

"Oh my God. He's in the attic!" Ron exclaimed. He glanced at Three and Four before pushing past them, excitement at him from touching not one but two of his favorite celebrities.

"Hey, wait!" Number Three yelled, her fingers grasping the edge of his oversized hoodie. "Shit, Luther!"

Ron ducked under Number Ones arms and stood on the landing, Three and Four racing up behind him.

Jordan was laying on the ground, snuggled up with Number Five, a bandage tightly wrapped around his leg. His face was slightly beat up, his hair dirty.

"Jordan?" Ron whispered. The air mattress was blown up, and on it lay a girl.

"Who is this?" She said.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Ron yelled.

A/N:
I'm sorry this chapter is so short, but I hope it was okay?
Have a lovely day!!!!!