Chapter Seventy: *Gasps in French, German, Spanish...

Chapter Seventy: *Gasps in French, German, Spanish, American, and British Simultaneously*

[the commission–time unknown]

JORDAN COULD feel the knife pressed into his throat. His leg was pulsing with pain, his scalp hurt, his eyes watered with tears he refused to shed. Five had frozen, the briefcase clutched in his hand. Behind him, Allison was fidgeting with what appeared to he the flare.

A lady with crimped blonde hair stepped forwards, a pleasant smile on her face. "Number Five, how lovely to see you again."

"Can't say I feel the same," Five replied through gritted teeth.

"Billie, go ahead." The blonde lady nodded her head. In a flash, Billie had taken the knife off his neck and wound her hand through some of his hair, pulling it right and lopping it off quickly. The black curls fell to the ground.

"Next time, it'll be his neck," Billie grinned.

Jordan couldn't breathe, he couldn't think. The only thing he could focus on was Five, frozen in front of him, and the knife that pressed into his neck.

Nobody was moving.

"Fine, then," the blonde lady sighed heavily. "You force my hand, Number Five. Billie?"

Her silver hair tickled his nose.

"Do it."

"Gladly." Billie said, and the pressure on the knife increased so Jordan closed his eyes and—

"Holy shit!"

Jordans eyes flew open as the knife disappeared from his neck, and bullets started firing like crazy; he dropped to the ground.

"Klaus?" Jordan opened his eyes. There, on the ground next to him, grinning like a fucking madman, was Klaus. He held the knife in his hand.

"The one and only!" He crowed. Blood dripped from his nose. "Now, let's hurry up before we get shot and most likely die!"

Jordan nodded, unsure of what to say; instead, both boys started crawling towards the rest of the Hargreeves.

"Where's Five?" Jordan yelled over the din. Klaus shoved him, but then a bullet hit the place his head had been so it was forgiven.

"He's getting the briefcase ready!" Klaus shouted. "Now focus!"

Jordan didn't even question when Five had gotten all the way to the other Hargreeves, or how they'd all known to do this; he had to get the fuck outta here. And fast.

"You bastards!" Billies voice screeched over the sound of bullets. Klaus screamed in reply before crawling much faster.

"Jordie, go!" Klaus grabbed his arm and yanked him across the floor; behind them, Billie landed, a new knife whistling in the air.

"Where the hell are your knives coming from?!" Jordan shouted. He screamed when Billie whirled her head up, strands of hair framing her face like a halo. But much scarier.

She shrieked wordlessly and lunged for him.

"No you don't!"

Allison leapt over them like an avenging angel, a flare burning in her hands. She was grimacing as she slammed the hot pink fire into Billies torso, and Klaus wasted no time gaping at her in awe like Jordan was. The Hargreeves boy dragged Jordan to his feet and clutched his wrist, pulling him to where Five stood with the briefcase.

"Did the rest get back?" Klaus yelled. Five nodded and then grabbed Klaus, disappearing and reappearing within a moment.

"Let's go!" Five shouted to Jordan.

"Hold on!"

Jordan ignored Fives yells for him to go, and instead closed his eyes.

A sudden thrill ran through him. He raised his hands, palms open. Bullets whizzed next to him, but none seemed to make contact. Maybe everyone was just a terrible shot.

The pipes above ran with water, tunneling to somewhere unknown. Jordan could feel it, and instead of allowing them their passage, he pushed it all to right over where Billie and Allison where fighting.

It burst.

Water hailed down from above, thoroughly soaking and confusing everyone but Allison, Five, and Jordan. In fact, Allison raised her hands to the ceiling and laughed before kicking Billie once more, knocking her to the ground, and sprinting to them.

"That was fucking amazing!" She shkted, hugging Jordan tightly. "You're fucking amazing!"

"Hugs later, we've gotta go!" Five said. He wrapped an arm around both of them, opened the briefcase, and they disappeared.

The Commission was silent. Water sprayed everywhere, destroying weapons and clothes.

The Handler faced Billie, who was panting, silver hair plastered to her pale skin.

"You have two days to kill them." The Handler said calmly. "Or I, will kill you."

She strode away. Billie screamed and threw the knife into someone's chest—she didn't know who, didn't care—and stormed to the basement, where Park was locked in Diego's old cell.

That traitor was going to feel her wrath. Every last bit of it.

A/N:
hahaha i lied that wasn't the last update of the day lmao have another one
also, my updating schedule has been kicked to the curb: expect around five every day
get a good nights sleep so you can have a lovely day!!!!!