Chapter Seventy-Nine: Park! ParK! PaRk! PARKKKKKKK! (And Ryan?)

[the commission, prison cell 24time unknown]

PARK HAS never felt this much pain in their life, mentally, emotionally, nor physically. They are curled on the cold concrete of the cell, the bars separating him from Billie both a blessing and a curse.

Even though, logically, it likely hasn't been more than a day since they turned against the Commission (against Billie, against his sister's girlfriend), it has felt like years. Their lip is busted, and Park can barely see out of their left eye. Their lungs ache, and at least two ribs are surely broken.

"See, Park, I didn't want to do all that," Billie starts, her hands sticking through the bars of the door; she is resting on her elbows, face pressed against the metal. She is smiling softly, but all Park wants to do is fuckin' kill her. (Even though he knows he couldn't.)

"But you, being the little shit you are, went and made me look like a fuckin' fool in front of the entire damn Commission." Her red eyes flickered unevenly, drifint between shades of red, and Park knew she was just fucking with them; yet, they still felt extremely unsettled. "So now, I've got the Handler breathing down my neck, the people higher above her breathing down my neck to get those fucking Hargreeves and that little shit Jordan out of the way. I could've done it, Park, right here. Instead, what happened?"

"I fucked up your plan," Park spits out. It feels slurred and slow, like they're drunk or high or both.

"Yeah, you did." Billie leans closer to the bars. "You fucked it up so. Bad."

"So, what? What're you going to do about it? Kill me? Fiona won't be too pleased if she finds out you killed me."

Billie grins, and it makes Park's stomach turn. "Bud, I don't even care anymore. Fiona can take it or leave it. And I'm not going to kill you."

She snaps her fingers, and a boy with a head of green hair walks in, staring at the floor. He's got on a pair of jeans and a plain black tee, dirty sneakers covering his feet.

"Ryan is going to do exactly what I tell him to," Billie pulls out the key to the cell door and unlocks it, the hinges creaking as she does so. She shoves Ryan into the cell and closes the door. "And I'm sure you know that Ryan is capable of causing much, much more pain than I am."

"I'm sorry," Ryan whispers, and then Billie nudges him.

"Do it."

Park's screams echo throughout the entire building, and up in her office, the Handler groans.

"Dot? Tell that psycho to stop messing around with the queer and figure out how to fucking kill the Hargreeves!" she shouts.

Dot scrambles away, nearly tripping over her feet.

A/N:
this one is very short but it's important to park/billie and also to the sequel !!
i hope it was okay?