Chapter 1: Egoistic

Sorry for the mistakes :)

Third Person POV

"Do you really think I'll do that just for the dinner with Jeons?" Taehyung says the name as if it'll burn his tongue. The model is in the Kim mansion---his house, his older brother sits across from him in the huge lounge and his younger brother has his head on Taehyung's thigh, the model softly caresses his hair.

"Dad said it---he'll explain when he'll get here." Namjoon answers and Taehyung scoffs.

"I don't fucking get it---why do dad suddenly want us to go to a dinner with Jeons when they've been hating eachother as long as I remember. Do you think he's upto something." Taehyung says and Namjoon looks at him at mild warning for using such language and Yeonjun pouts. Taehyung wants to say Yeonjun is not as innocent as he looks.

"We don't know what's going on on his mind but we better be prepared and Kim Taehyung---I'm warning you, behave." Namjoon says the last word firmly and Taehyung huffs in annoyance.

"Whatever. I won't have to behave because I won't be there. I'm not cancelling my photo shoot just because of a dinner with a dickhead's family." Taehyung utters and it's true. He knows Jeongguk is back and it's been a month but there is going to be a proper celebration since he's taking over the company and what bothers him and itches him that why the Kims are invited.

And what makes him mad is that he has a fashion shoot tomorrow. So what if it's in his own city, Seoul---he still doesn't and won't cancel it just to be in a same room with the person he has no interest in seeing---at all.

"Is it at night? Your shoot?" Yeonjun asks.

"The whole day. Not even a second to spare." Taehyung immediately says and both his brothers snicker.

"Oh Come on hyung. You're a funny liar." Yeonjun says and Taehyung hits him softly---tells him to shut up.

"But seriously---I don't understand why dad is coming back from an important event just for this shitty celebration." Taehyung says, words bitter.

"Well---Mr. Jeon himself called dad and invited him---very politely, which is not in their nature to be polite especially with our dad and you know our dear father---he's way too kind." Namjoon sighs, looks at Taehyung who is looking at the Yeonjun sulking for the reason that only Taehyung knows.

"I don't think any of us should go. Who knows what goes on in their evil minds." Taehyung utters and Yeonjun whines softly, Taehyung looks at him, narrows his eyes playfully at him.

"I feels like they ordered us---that we have to be there, no matter what." Taehyung's voice sounded a little lost. Namjoon doesn't comment on that, doesn't know anything just like two of his brothers so they wait for their father who's on his way home from airport.

And the then they hear the car stop outside the two youngest are immediately in their feet, smiles wide and running excitedly.

"Dad!" Both of them yell---happy to see their father who just got out of the car and is attacked in a tight hug by both of his sons and Namjoon stands in the door way, smiles at the sight.

"Woah, calm down little ones." Kim Sungjae chuckles and circles his arms around both of his sons.

"We missed you." Yeonjun says and even jumps a little as he pecks his father's cheek.

"I've been gone for barely five days." Sungjae answers and Taehyung pinches his his cheeks softly.

"We miss you even when you're gone for a second." Taehyung says, pouts and then hugs his father again.