Chapter 31: Paper

Sorry for the mistakes. Ignore
Very very short and boring.

Third Person POV

Waking up in the morning and not taking a shower but going to the pool for a swim was definitely a good idea since Taehyung was definitely enjoying. It's probably the first time he's laughed so much with Jeongguk as they play around.

Taehyung wants to forget that moment---the last time he was in the pool with Jeongguk. He knows he has made him feel bad but he also knows that Jeongguk understands now---now that he knows the truth.

The shines bright over them today, makes them stay in the pool longer. Taehyung wonders why Jeongguk isn't going to office.

"You're not going to office today?" Taehyung asks as he swims towards the ravenette.

"Last two weeks were hell for me, don't you think I deserve a day or two off?" Jeongguk says.

"Aww, is my dear husband tired?" Taehyung coos and pinches Jeongguk's cheek. The ravenette rolls his eyes playfully.

"I just need to stay away from that place for a day or two. I can afford that." Jeongguk says as he pushes Taehyung's hair behind his ear, they stay perfectly there because of being wet and Jeongguk thinks he needs a flower because it'll look more beautiful there.

"So, are you going to stay home and relax or do you like---want to go out or something?" Taehyung hesitantly asks, touches the heart shaped pendant. He loves it that Jeongguk never takes it off.

And from the moment Jeongguk has won Taehyung that pendant, Taehyung hasn't taken if off either.

"Can you suggest something?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung hums.

"But that would include me---I mean, it'll technically be my outing and I'll just be dragging you with me---".

"Just say where want to go Taehyung, we'll go. Besides, I wouldn't go anywhere without you." Jeongguk says and Taehyung's heart flutters at these words.

Without you. Taehyung is so damn in love.

"I uh, I was thinking to get a tattoo---". Taehyung sheepishly says and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow, lips curl into a slight smirk.

"Oh really?" Jeongguk asks in amusement and Taehyung nods, ready to argue with him that why he's so amused by this.

"I mentioned it to Hoseok when they were here, remember." Taehyung says.

"And I think I told you I'll do it for you." Jeongguk answers and now Taehyung looks at him in amusement.

"Oh yeah, I think I'd really love that." Taehyung says and Jeongguk trails his finger along his neck.

"Well then, you just tell me when you want it---and where you want it." The ravenette presses his palm to Taehyung's stomach, trails it to both his sides and pulls him closer. Taehyung's hands rest on Jeongguk's chest.

"Where do you think it will look good?" Taehyung asks.

"Anywhere to be honest but it depends on you, do you want it where everyone can see or where only---". Jeongguk pauses and Taehyung tilts his head, wants the other to continue.

"Or somewhere only I can see?" Jeongguk softly asks. He's not trying to be over efficient or that he's sure he holds such importance, no---it's certainly not like that, he just hopes that

"One for the others and one, only for your eyes." Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk feels like he really does hold the most importance on Taehyung's heart.