Chapter 4: Puppy

Sorry for the mistakes plz

Third Person POV

Jeongguk drops Taehyung infront of the orphanage, finds it weird that why would Taehyung want to spend the night in an orphanage but doesn't put much thought to it. Taehyung almost runs inside the orphanage as if he's scared that Jeongguk will take him back.

Jeongguk calls his father and tells him that he dropped his dear husband at a friend's house and tells him to deal with Sungjae if he asks him where Taehyung is. Jeongguk drives to his new house now, he shifted there yesterday and Taehyung will be here tomorrow or a day after tomorrow.

Jeongguk wanted to live alone the moment he came back from America but stayed in the mansion because of his father and now---he's in his new house but won't be alone. Jeo promised himself to not pay attention to Taehyung all and wants this year to pass sooner.

Jeongguk never thought it'll ever happen---him getting married to Taehyung, the guy he admits to bully back in the school days---just because he thought it was fun. He would laugh when Taehyung would always put up a fight but the quiet boy would always give up only when Jeongguk would touch him.

Don't touch me. Those words would always amuse Jeongguk whenever he'd touch him, either touch his arm or hair---Taehyung would curl into himself in fear.

Jeongguk has hit Taehyung just twice or thrice but his words have hurt him more than his hands have. There was no reason behind it ever, Jeongguk would do it maybe because he wanted to show off---to tell Taehyung that even if they are at peak with power through their families, someone has to be more powerful.

Jeongguk was surprised when he heard and saw Taehyung is a model. Sure Taehyung has attended many fashion shows in America and had shoots too but they never met. Not even a little coincidence.

And the surprise was because Taehyung was an almost nerdy guy if not completely a nerd and always a top grader---the perfect student for teachers but not so perfect in front of Jeongguk.

The ravenette takes off his jacket and throws it on the new house's couch and then sits on the soft seat, his headache getting worse. He closes his eye and feels like sleeping immediately.

He was so glad that he has forgotten about Taehyung in all those years and now he has seen him after so long and Taehyung is so changed---gotten tall yet slim, curvy at the right places and got a perfect body which Jeongguk knew he would have even if he wasn't a model.

Taehyung has gotten so beautiful---

The ravenette snaps open his eyes, wide and in a delicate of horror when be realised what his mind has been wandering to. Jeongguk immediately blames it in the sleepines and his headache---totally ignores that he's sober and not drunk---can't blame that so he blames it on the other two.

Jeongguk knows he'll be fine because all he has to do is to pretend Taehyung doesn't exist---starting from tomorrow, he will.

Jeongguk has always been good at pretending.

----------------------------

Taehyung did hug his father and older brother now that he was leaving, leaving the house he thought he'd never leave at least for a Jeon. Yeonjun cries a little though, clings to Taehyung until he's in the car. Namjoon offers to take him but Taehyung denies.

Taehyung did talk to his father last night before leaving, told him that he should be happen now---he's doing everything he wants---getting married just so he can get the deal and being sacrificed and used just because of a letter that shouldn't matter.