Chapter 27: Magic

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore
Boring

Third Person POV

Taehyung closes the door very slowly and cautiously so he won't any sound because he doesn't want the other to know he's home and at the same time---he fucking wants Jeongguk to know he's home.

Taehyung takes off his shoes and wants to laugh because why the hell is he even being sneaky in his own house as if getting caught might bring him trouble---but oh well, who knows if it might.

But Taehyung stops in his tracks as soon as his eyes land on the back of couch in the hall and he sees a little of raven hair on the hand rest.For a moment Taehyung thinks he's been caught as he still doesn't move but then realizes that Jeongguk is in fact, sleeping.

The first thing that comes to Taehyung's mind is to quietly and quickly go to his room just like he was doing but he doesn't, he slowly walks towards the couch.

The model has no idea why he couldn't stay at Seokjin's when he was too confident that he'll stay there and not here. But the urge to come home was bigger and bigger and it finally made him go home, he just didn't feel like staying.

Taehyung let's go of his shoes and walks towards the couch, stops for a while and then walks to the front, a strange calmness invades him when he sees Jeongguk sleeping.

The ravenette's head is resting on the hardest sideways but feet touching the ground. The position looks uncomfortable yet Jeongguk looks so peaceful---younger yet Taehyung can still see the little of frown even when he's sleeping.

Taehyung let's his heart control him, his body not in his control as he kneels infront of the couch, sees his husband from close.

No matter what Taehyung feels or whatever Taehyung denies, Jeongguk is his husband and that's the fact that even Taehyung doesn't want to and can't deny.

Taehyung's side of chest touches the couch when he moves closer. He hasn't forgotten---he can't forget the details on Jeongguk's face, his prominent scar because he's seen it before and it's carved in his memory, the softness that Jeongguk's expression has---makes Taehyung's eyes and heart soften as well.

Taehyung then gets up immediately, runs towards his room and to the closet, grabs a duvet and hurries back. He first carefully lifts Jeongguk's legs, praying the other won't wake up and thankfully he doesn't. Taehyung thinks the other must be really tired. Taehyung takes off his shoes, stops when Jeongguk shifts a little, gets comfortable and Taehyung sighs in relief.

The model then carefully and slowly puts the duvet on Jeongguk. He then sits infront of Jeongguk again, moves closer until he can literally count his eyelashes.

Taehyung already said that he no longer sees his bully in Jeongguk. He really doesn't. Taehyung tries his best to atleast respect Jeongguk as his husband---he wants to stay keep this relationship between them working as long as it's due.

But Taehyung's list is getting bigger, he wants another relationship, he won't fucking deny that now---but nes still scared to speak it out loud just because it'll be and it is---one sided.

Taehyung never knew that he'd ever reach here, where he's be struggling with his own self to not want the person he really wants.

He hates how easily Seokjin's words have effected him, he shouldn't have gone there yet he's kinda glad that be did because now he's not much conflicted---just scared---scared of rejection.

Rejection. Taehyung hates it. He thinks a heartbreak might not hurt him much as much a rejection does. He's rejected before, used and then tossed away---kind of a rejection it was---she used him.