Chapter 23: Confetti

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore

Third Person POV

"Jeongguk---we'll be---late." Taehyung utters in short gasps as the ravenette kisses his neck, hand curling in his thigh as the model is sitting on his lap, straddling him.

Jeongguk only hums in response, continues kissing up till Taehyung's throat and then captures his lips again and how can Taehyung not kiss back.

Taehyung told Jeongguk that his father called and invited them to lunch. Taehyung is thankful that it's Sunday today so Jeongguk wouldn't have to take miss the office days since he already has alot of work piled up.

Jeongguk agreed when Taehyung said they could leave early a little because he haven't really had a proper family time for so long.

But of course, seeing each other all dressed up and looking good, they couldn't keep their hands to themselves. Now Taehyung needs to stop the other before this hot make out session goes far to something else.

"We have time." Jeongguk whispers against Taehyung's lips. The model, although being the one telling him to stop because they'll be late, he's making himself more comfortable on Jeongguk's lap.

"But---". Taehyung's words are replaced by a soft moan when Jeongguk kisses him hard, pulls him closer as their chests touch, hand on Taehyung's ass and other on his back.

Taehyung's hand goes under Jeongguk's jacket, hand running over side of his ribs over his shirt and other curling in Jeongguk's hair as he lets the other kiss him all he wants, as much he wants and however he wants.

Yet they still don't want to admit---that they might have feelings for eachother.

They're scared to do so. They don't want to stop either.

Jeongguk breaks the kiss after a small peck and Taehyung takes a deep breath, bites his lower lip as he looks into Jeongguk's eyes, falls under his spell. Jeongguk always has this effect on him. No matter how hard he tries to be strong---he always falls weak for Jeongguk's eyes---for his touch.

"You're so boring, do you know that? Not fun at all." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk looks at him in confusion, chuckles little.

"Why would you say that?" Jeongguk asks, traces patterns on Taehyung's skin under his shirt.

"You just are. I'd gladly explain but we have to go. Please." Taehyung says and pouts a little, makes Jeongguk peck his lips again.

"But I want to know. I want to know why you suddenly insulted me." In such a cute way--- Jeongguk wanted to add. Taehyung softly glares at him.

"I didn't insult you. Just stated fact." Taehyung says and pats Jeongguk's chest. Jeongguk raises his eyebrow and smirks a little.

"You can say that but I don't think you find me boring at all when it comes to this." Jeongguk says and kisses Taehyung again, deep and form, lips moving almost hungrily and Taehyung whimpers when Jeongguk bites his lower lip.

Taehyung can definitely not argue on that.

-------------------------

Jeongguk doesn't complain, rather he's happy, he smiles when Taehyung intertwines their hands after Jeongguk opens the passenger door for him.

Jeongguk finds it a little weird when Taehyung doesn't knock, rather opens the door and let's go of his hand and runs inside, leaves him outside in confusion.

But Jeongguk enters nonetheless, his eyes immediately falls on Taehyung who's standing in the middle of the hall, he can see his smile even though the Kim mansion is dark---lights are off.