Chapter 20: Singapore

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore

Third Person POV

Jeongguk hates it that every time, after he kisses Taehyung, the next day he isn't able to do it. Something happens and they both just casually talk to eachother and keep their distance. Jeongguk wants to change it.

Jeongguk thinks Taehyung might not be comfortable and Taehyung thinks Jeongguk might be hesitant because the next morning wasn't awkward but they still haven't gotten closer at all. They've talked about where they'd be going today.

The ravenette chuckles when Taehyung says he wants to go in a museum and then safari park. The ravenette agrees and they both go to change their clothes.

Taehyung blushes when he remembers Jeongguk's words from before the dinner and how much it warms his heart to realize that Jeongguk does care for him. Why? Taehyung doesn't know and doesn't want to know.

He admits that Jeongguk isn't the bully anymore. He has changed and it shows but Taehyung will never admit it infront of Jeongguk. He still wants the other to apologize no matter how nice he is now. Also, he needs atleast one reason to hate Jeongguk and the other reasons are vanishing too easily.

Taehyung wears a white oversized shirt, a loose tie and black ripped pants. The model doesn't even look at makeup as he grabs his phone and wallet and doesn't grab his jacket on purpose because he loves seeing Jeongguk's reaction.

The model knocks on Jeongguk's door and waits for the other. Taehyung bites his lower lip when Jeongguk appears wearing a black jacket and black pants and a black shirt underneath.

"You look good." Taehyung utters as he looks at the other up and down. Jeongguk smirks as he sees Taehyung's shining eyes.

"Thanks, so do you." Jeongguk says and the model smiles and they both walk towards the elevator and Taehyung looks for a chance to hold Jeongguk's hand and the moment they get inside the elevator, Taehyung grabs Jeongguk's hand, makes the other look at him.

Taehyung keeps looking ahead and Jeongguk's lips curve into a smile and he doesn't tightens his hold on Taehyung's hand rather intertwines their hands and them holds it tightly, makes the model suck in a sharp breath, eyes widen when Jeongguk pushes the stop button and the elevator stops.

"Jeongguk---". Taehyung's not let to complete his sentence as he's softly pushed to the corner and Jeongguk traps him, keeps their hands intertwined.

"Others need to get in too---". And Taehyung's words are swallowed by Jeongguk's lips as he presses his body completely onto Taehyung's and the model immediately kisses back, the free hand moves to Jeongguk's hair.

Jeongguk's hand moves to Taehyung's hips and under his shirt as they desperately kiss eachother, both trying to dominate and Taehyung moans when Jeongguk bites his lower lip and then slips his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth, sucks on his tongue and the model whimpers.

The elevator moves, someone must've done it but they both still don't get away from eachother, keep kissing.

It's Taehyung who realizes and pushes Jeongguk away just the moment the elevator stops on a specific floor and the door opens. The people that come inside are a couple with a little baby and Taehyung is thankful that they both were focused on their baby and didn't see the flustered expression on both of their faces.

Their hands stay intertwined still and breathing heavily as they try stop themselves from laughing on presense of a couple. The elevator stops at the first floor and they along with other get out and Jeongguk never let's go of his hand and Taehyung thinks everyone here can see how flustered he looks.