Chapter 34: OD'd

Cred on pic.

Sorry for the mistakes. Ignore
Boring

Third Person POV

"Where are you staying?" Namjoon asks Taehyung. It's after a week that Taehyung is in the Kim mansion.

"Hotel." Taehyung answers him as he softly plays with Yeonjun's hair who is restling his head on Taehyung's thigh.

"You weren't in contact with anyone Taehyung, we all were worried about you." Namjoon says.

"But hyung, you also busied yourself in work, I barely saw you too." Yeonjun says to Namjoon. It's true, Namjoon had restricted himself to his office and his room only.

"Even dad is so quiet. I miss you all." Yeonjun says in a whisper, enough to let his two brothers know.

"We're here now yeah so it's going to be okay." Taehyung smiles at Yeonjun but the other doesn't return it.

"You'll leave again. I know you will. You said you'll come back only on the day your contract ends and I know you always keep your words." Yeonjun says, pouts then. Taehyung looks at Namjoon, his older brother looks tired.

"But I'm here right now---".

"That's because dad called you. I don't know what he said to you but it must be important since you're here despite marking your words that you'll not show up until the contract---".

"Yeonjun, enough with that talk. You don't know what's going on or what I feel so please stay out of it." Taehyung says firmly yet softly.

"We all know what you feel. She was our mother too, you're just more in confusion, denial and hurt because you're losing Jeongguk hyung as well even when you don't want to." Yeonjun utters and Taehyung looks at him with slightly wide eyes.

"You don't know---".

"You feel for him right? Soobin says Jeongguk hyung is the same, he's been suffering too---just like you but I don't know what is making you both still want to sign that piece of paper." The youngest speaks and Taehyung thinks he's a mind reader. As if he knows more than Taehyung.

"Stop it Yeonjun, don't speak on the matters you're not concerned with." Taehyung utters and Yeonjun gets up.

"But it shows---it shows that you are suffering as well." Yeonjun whispers.

"Namjoon hyung, where's dad?" Taehyung looks at his older brother, completely ignores the younger one.

"He's heading back from a meeting which I couldn't go to. He'll be here any minute." Namjoon says and the model hums.

Their father had called them and they all know why, atleast that's the obvious reason. But does that mean their father will go against the letter. It was written by their mother to never tell their children about her past then is it what Sungjae is going to do?

"Yeonjun, go to your room." Sungjae says. They are in his study now.

"What? Why?" The youngest Kim looks at his father in confusion.

"Please Yeonjun, you can't know---not now." Sungjae says.

"She was my mother too and whatever it was, I am old enough to know about anything related to her just like the two of my brothers." Yeonjun says to his father.

"Yeonjun---".

"No, either I listen too or no one listens at all." Yeonjun says firmly. Well he's stubborn, after all, he's Taehyung's brother.

"Okay but I guess knowing just a little about it will give you the idea as to why she killed herself. I won't hide anything. If you all can listen, I'll tell." Sungjae says as he faces the widow.