Chapter 13: Distraction

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore
Kind of boring I guess.

Third Person POV

Jeongguk couldn't sleep the whole night. The reason of it was obvious and also not so obvious to him. He kept assuring himself that he kissed Taehyung just because he wanted to---it was the heat of the moment. He never thought he'd be thinking so damn typically and saying so what if they kissed, people kiss all the time.

No, Taehyung and Jeongguk don't kiss all the time. They are not supposed to kiss eachoher or even be close. There are only six months left when their contract slash marriage ends and this thing---the getting closer and kissing was never in the plan till the end.

Now Jeongguk knows it's impossible to stay away from the other, no matter how hard he tries. He can't believe he got upset by just seeing Taehyung with his best friend. He lost control on himself---on his heart.

Okay fine, so what if he wants to kiss Taehyung, so what if he wants him---why can't Taehyung push him away. Jeongguk always knew Taehyung hated him so why is he letting him kiss him. He should be mad at him and not let Jeongguk touch him.

It's Taehyung's fault that he isn't pushing him away when he should.

That's so fucking absurd Jeongguk. Stop blaming Taehyung when it's you who can't control yourself.

It is Taehyung fault. It's his fault for being so fucking beautiful and irresistible.

Jeongguk is scared of this growing affection towards Taehyung and he doesn't know what will happen on the day he has to sign those papers.

Six months are still left. I can figure it out. Talk to him that we should stay away because it will have very bad consequences.

Stay away---if that's even possible now.

Jeongguk curses and gets up from his bed because there's no way he can sleep now so he decides to do his work but can't concentrate on it either. He closes his laptop and sighs, unable to get out of his mind what happened earlier.

He's well aware what an addiction can do and he admits that Taehyung is slowly becoming his addiction and he's scared---whaf if he won't be able to quit.

He's not sure if he wants to.

--------------------------

You are a better distraction.

Taehyung doesn't remember how many times he has zoned out today just by thinking about last night.

Jeongguk just easily has an ability to make Taehyung forget about everything else but only him and his touch.

Taehyung can never let anyone else touch him and he never had thought he'd ever let Jeongguk do it. But he's so glad he did. He wants to know more what really is the intimacy of a touch from Jeongguk and Jeongguk only.

He's with Seokjin today. He missed the alarm he set to wake up early---just so he could atleast see him but he slept through it because he slept late at night and that was also because of Jeongguk because he couldn't stop thinking about the kiss.

You are a better distraction.

"Tae? Tae!" Seokjin nudges the model and Taehyung still doesn't look at him but hums softly.

"Why are you so lost?" Seokjin asks and nudges him again.

"Taehyung!" This time Seokjin hits his arm softly and Taehyung finally looks at him.