Chapter 15: Illusion

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore

Third Person POV

Jeongguk decides to go work since Taehyung wasn't up and he had a stupid urge to go see Taehyung first before he leaves. Last night hasn't left his mind at all even for a little while and how can he forget it---it's carved in his memory.

Jeongguk blames it on Taehyung's sleep that he said those words---only you.

Taehyung must be drifting into sleep when he said it, won't even remember it and Jeongguk doesn't want to make a fool out of himself in his own eyes to even think about it, let alone talk to Taehyung.

He remembers to take Taehyung to Yoongi's office tomorrow and will make sure that there won't be anything that could get Changmin out. Even Yoongi is enough for that.

He smiles at the thought of Taehyung clinging to him last night, squirming when Jeongguk was cleaning him up and tried his best to not see. He knows Taehyung will asks him how he got in new pair of boxers.

Can't believe he's the boy he used to bully. He let's Taehyung rest and leaves for the office.

The model wakes up around one and thinks it's he most peaceful sleep he ever had. His cheeks tint red when he remembers last night---tries not to squeal loudly even if he's alone.

Taehyung goes to take a shower, realises his boxers are different and he bites his lips to not scream. He has no idea when a soul of a teenager inherited him but he's excited just like that.

Jeongguk said he won't see so Taehyung hopes he hasn't---he isn't really comfortable being naked in front of Jeongguk just yet.

Taehyung does goes to see Seokjin but tells him only that they kissed---he's gonna keep the intimate details all to himself because that's just between him and Jeongguk and only them.

Minjae doesn't come to the cafe and Taehyung isn't worried about him any more because Minjae is fine now and he rarely even drinks let alone do drugs. Taehyung's been with him more than he's ever been and he has seen his friend good.

He did what Jeongguk told him,he didn't leave his side.

Taehyung has a little of hope that Jeongguk would come back soon today and won't ignore him this time---Taehyung has a kind of surety and he feels giddy as the clock gets closer to strike nine.

Jeongguk's time is either late at 12 or it's 9.

Taehyung's heartbeat accelerates when he hears the door opening be he stays rooted to his spot, keeps looking at the television but all he hears is the footsteps that stop next to the couch.

"Hi." Taehyung hears jeongguk's voice and smiles, looks at him to find the other staring at him with the usual emotion in his eyes and his signature soft smile.

"Hi." Taehyung utters, moves to the side to let Jeongguk sit.

"How---how was your day?" Taehyung hesitantly asks as Jeongguk takes off his coat and sits on the couch.

"It was okay, the two meetings were tiring though. I-I wanted to see you in the morning but you were sleeping so I didn't disturb you." Jeongguk says and Taehyung's heart skips a beat.

"It's okay, I woke up at around one anyway." Taehyung shrugs.

"Lucky you." Jeongguk says, loosens his tie and unbutton his cuffs, rolling them up. Taehyung tries not to stare.

"Did you ate dinner?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods.

"We have to be at Yoongi hyung's office at 3 tomorrow---if you're not busy." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.