Chapter 37: Unravel

My Tokyo ghoul lovers say ayeeeee

Cred. On pic

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore

Third Person POV

"Do you think they're fighting in there?" Yeonjun says because it surely doesn't take this long to only sign.

"I don't hear even a little sound." Soobin replies.

"God knows what's going on in there." Seokjin mumbles.

"Do you think they killed eachother? It's a possibility right?" Yeonjun says and everyone looks at him with a done look.

"What?! I'm just saying." Yeonjun shrugs.

"What if they both are crying and being emotional after confessing?" Yeonjun says and no one answers him.

"What if they are kiss---".

"Yeonjun!" Namjoon, Sungjae and Seokjin say at the same time and Yeonjun rolls his eyes.

"Fine, fine---I'll stay quiet." The youngest Kim says and Soobin shakes his head.

"But really---".

"Alright, you come with me." Namjoon says and is about to drag the other out of the waiting room but stop then they see the meeting room door opening through the glass.

"Taetae hyung!" Yeonjun calls him and runs towards him. Jeongguk comes out after Taehyung, both of them looking dull.

"Hyung---hyung did you sign it?" Yeonjun asks and the others come out too.

"Jeongguk?" Jihyun utters but the ravenette doesn't look at her.

"Oh my God, you did it. It's-it's over." Yeonjun says and Taehyung looks at him with a broken expression.

"Why would you guys---". Seokjin utters but couldn't complete his sentence as a lump grows in his throat.

Taehyung hands the paper to his father and steps just a little to Jeongguk's side. Sungjae holds the paper with a heavy heart, he definitely failed in all this. He expected Taehyung would be able to solve everything with Jeongguk---he still does believe. He thought they're in love---

"What?" Sungjae utters as he looks at the paper.

"You idiots." Sungjae utters and chuckles in disbelief. Jeongguk and Taehyung try to hide their smiles.

"What is it?" Hyungsik asks. Sungjae turns the paper to others so they can read it.

Two idiots---in love with eachother. Its written boldly on the blank space and the contract words are cut with the lines.

The moment they all read it, they erupt in cheers. Yeonjun jumps on Taehyung and hugs him tightly and Taehyung laughs wholeheartedly.

"Oh my God!---". Jihyun squeals as she runs towards her son, Hyungsik chuckles softly as he keeps looking at the paper.

"I'm so happy for you." Jeongguk's mother says and Jeongguk hugs her back.

"I'm happy too." Jeongguk whispers and looks at Taehyung who's being embraced by Namjoon and Seokjin.

Watching Taehyung smiling and laughing so genuinely makes his heart flutter again, makes Jeongguk fall in love with Taehyung even more.

Taehyung's eyes lock with Jeongguk's and he bites his lips yet Jeongguk knows how widely he's smiling. Jeongguk raises his eyebrow and then winks at him, makes Taehyung stick out his tongue at him a little yet they both can see they are blushing.