Chapter 33: Au Revoir

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore

Third Person POV

Taehyung takes the cab since he didn't have his car because he came here with Jeongguk. The model goes home first, thankful that he didn't cry infront of the driver. Taehyung refuses to admit---hates that he refuses to admit---the calmness that he feels when he enters his home.

Taehyung has long admitted this place as his home because it had made him him feel the security and has always given him the feeling of what home feels like.

Home---is not because of beautiful designs of the walls or a nice pool or expensive decorations, the king sized beds and wardrobes filled with branded clothes---no---

It's always because of a person---that makes it a home.

Taehyung, without any hesitation can says that in his life, there is a person who has made this house---a home for him.

Taehyung doesn't want to leave this place ever. He's no longer in denial of the fact that he is deeply in love with Jeongguk and he wants to live his life with him forever.

What he said to Jongin---that he's proud to have Jeongguk as his husband. He might not have vowed to have a forever with Jeongguk at the start of this relationship but he definitely wants a forever with him now---loving him and be loved by him.

Taehyung doesn't know why he isn't crying. Finding out his mother killed herself, for a reason that is unknown---Taehyung wants it to stay unknown to him because he's scared of the reason he'll find out that made her mother suicide.

He doesn't know why he's running away from Jeongguk even though he's the only person he needs right now. He had first hated his mother, for a very brief second when he read the fake letter but he wasn't able to hate her at all. Her fake letter made him fall in love and experience how beautiful it is.

Now Taehyung regrets it---he regrets that why he found the letter, why he read it. It had made him mess everything up. He hates himself for saying those words---

It didn't ruin his life. He thought it would at the start but in reality, it has enhanced his life---has beautified it.

In just a few months, Jeongguk has shown him that hatred is nothing when the love---spoken or unspoken---is pure, loyal and flawless.

He told Jeongguk to not touch him---regretted it immediately. The hurt in Jeongguk's eyes was too much to be missed and his heart ached for him, seeing the visible hurt.

And he hasn't forgotten what Jeongguk told him once---that he has his eyes for someone else. What is Taehyung supposed to do if the other doesn't feel for him.

He doesn't want to make a fool out of himself by confessing his feelings to Jeongguk and then be met with rejection.

Jeongguk said they can stop if any of them will develop feelings and this has gone way up ahead than just feelings---he's in love---deeply in love with Jeongguk.

And he thinks it is time to stop now because he can't take it anymore. It's better to stop now rather than feeling the heartbreak right at that day---after barely two months. Atleast he'll have time to prepare himself and his heart for that day.

He has heard that in love, it's not always happiness. Just like the sun rises and falls---love does to. Sometimes love rises and keep rising, falls but rises again---shines brighter and provides warmth. Sometimes love falls---and falls in the pitch black depth of darkness---to never surface to light again.

Taehyung is scared because he feels that his love is falling.

Funny, that when a person falls---it becomes love and it's beautiful but when love falls---it fails and it shatters the heart and break the soul.