Chapter Three

wooyoung

i woke up with a headache and it hurt like a bitch. what the hell did i do last night? i stood up slowly and walked out of my room to get a bottled water.

"mr. horny is finally awake." yunho mumbled from the couch. i went to go sit next to him. "ah so i was not emotional this time. poor you." i hugged and drank my water.

"you made a worker scared-." he slightly laughed which made me roll my eyes "and everyone saw."

"what" i nearly spit out my water. yunho was the only one id let see me drunk but now everyone would know. i know they would bother me about it later.

"yeah and he goes to our school. i think ive seen him around. his name tag said choi something."

"thats no help there are alot of choi names at out school" i face palmed and went back into my room to get ready.

"dont worry ill find him wooyoungie" he said in a childish tone and i closed my door. why am i so dumb? i told myself i wasnt even going to drink.

i took a quick shower and wore a white shirt with some ripped jeans. shortly me and wooyoung went to his car and went to school.

san

even though i slept i feel like i got no sleep. jung wooyoung, huh? i think ive got some classes with him. hopefully he doesnt remember but now i have to forget.

i wore a lavender sweater and some black jeans and walked to school. school wasnt far from my house at all. across the street i see the blue haired boy from last night.

should i thank him?

i decided i would because it would be the better thing to do. i walked to his car as fast as i could and waited for him to get out.

"hello im choi san. the guy you helped last night. i would like to thank you for helping me if you-"

"aye yunho who are you talking to."

the light blue haired boy name yunho apparently smiled awkwardly at me and nodded. "go get to class wooyoung i might be late. dont worry about me"

i peeked to the other side of the car and surely enough wooyoung turned to walk into the building.

"hey kid its okay. he doesnt really remember you all that much. dont thank me though its really nothing."

"still thank you" i huffed awkwardly. i felt relieved that he didnt remember me.

"im yunho. nice to meet you san." he smiled and began to walk into the building.

i let out a sigh and walked in after him. even if wooyoung didnt remember me my plan was to avoid him so i would have to see him.

i entered my first class and sat down next to yeosang. "hey, youre late!" he gently hit my shoulder. "i had to thank yunho"

"whos yunho?"

"the guy that helped me last night"

yeosang caught on quick and i swear i saw a lightbulb go off over his head. "did you talk to wooyoung?" my eyes widened "i cant do that! that would be so awkward." yeosang patted my back and laughed softly.

"and plus yunho said he doesnt remember me. i should be fine" i smiled in a more proud kind of way.

"i should make him remember you." yeosang smirked and poked me a couple time and i quickly shook my head.

"wait a minute" i heard a loud voice from the other side of the room. "hey irene isnt that the guy wooyoung was with last night."

i tensed up. did they find me. "dont you have to be older than our age to work at a club. i dont think wooyoung would do that with an older person"

i sighed and yeosang looked back at mingi and irene.

"no because thats the guy that worked with him" yeosang quickly turned his head back to me in a panic.

"should we tell wooyoung?" seonghwa pitched in to their conversation and i began to panic with yeosang.

"he wont remember so there isnt a point" i heard yunhos voice add on and our shoulder relaxed.

i feel so greatful for yunho. he was being so kind. this was probably normal for him.

the bell rang and yeosang grabbed my wrist and quickly left the classroom. we scrambled to our next class while trying to avoid the group from last night.

"hey san" we paused.

"its yunho dont worry" me and yeosang turned around slowly.

"hey its okay. i told them that you didnt look familiar. i think they believed me." he smiled softly and yeosang smiled as well.

"thank you for being nice to sannie" yeosang nudged me

"im yeosang."

"yunho"

"nice to meet you. see you around i guess"