twenty seven.

san

it was only first class and it was already so weird. i kept getting weird looks and the chairs felt cold against my skin.

when we walked wooyoung refused to let go of my waist. i had a hard time paying attention in class because of a weird buzzing sound coming from yeosang as he wiggled.

but soon came lunch.

everyone sat together and there didnt seem to be a seat left for me. just as i was about to walk out to find yeosang wooyoung patted his thigh and pulled me to sit on it.

he pulled apart my legs and rested his thigh in between them i rested my hands on his knee.

everytime someone would talk to me he would lightly bounce his thigh and that made my body heat up.

i leaned back and rested my back on his chest.

i felt him smile.

"youre so pretty like this. you should wear it more often." he wrapped his hands around my waist and started moving me on his thigh slowly.

my body heated up again his lips found my neck and he placed gentle kisses on it. my stomach started to feel like it was on fire and i whined softly.

"this is getting you all worked up huh?" wooyoung whispered in to my ear before he licked it slowly.

i screwed my eyes shut as i felt something warm in my underwear.

did i pee myself.

wooyoung stood me up before he stood up himself and took me to the bathroom and put me in a stall.

"you fucking came on my pants?!" he slightly yelled and i felt like curling up into a ball.

"w-what do you mean?" i asked slowly and looked at his thigh. .

a small white spot was on it.

i thought i peed?

he sighed loudly and grabbed toilet paper and bending down above me.

he took me out of my underwear and started to wipe up the white stuff before cleaning up his thigh.

"im sorry" i mumbled softly and he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"its ok you did so well for me." i left the bathroom quickly and on my way out i bumped into seonghwa.

"ah hello" he spoke.

ive never actually talked to him before because hes really scary.

"h-hi sorry" i responded.

"its ok-" he cut himself off as wooyoung left the bathroom. "so thats why you smelled familiar" he looked down at me and i just looked at him confused.

"you have wooyoung smell and he has yours. did you and him have sex?" he smiled widely as i shook my head fast.

"he rode my thigh" wooyoung spoke from behind me.

"ah classy" seonghwa winked as he started walking with wooyoung next to him.

i rushed after them and grabbed wooyoungs arm.

"yeah he likes getting face fucked. you should try it on the little one sometime."

huh?

what does face fucking mean?

"ah thats kinda hot we should have a competition on who has the best sex."

i tugged wooyoungs arm but he continued talking with seonghwa until we ended up back in the lunchroom.

wooyoung sat down and i put myself on his lap with my legs on either side of him. he looked at me and softly smiled.

"you dont want to sit like that it you wont be able to walk for a while." my face heated up.

"are you gonna kill me?" i whispered and readjusted my position on his lap and he rolled his eyes up until i finished.

seonghwa tapped wooyoungs knee from behind him.

"save that for later its cheating. you cant use him yet" wooyoung smiled.

"so its a yes?"

"mhm"